Transformations 5,810 members · 5,262 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

Hrm. As much as I would love to say Rainbow Dash. I think I'd probably have to settle on Applejack. I am pretty freakishly honest, care alot about family, and can be rather combative. Not a perfect fit by any means, but, closer than any other.

Of course if you open it up to more than just the mane six it'd definitely be Starlight Glimmer.

Robipony
Group Contributor

7966406 I am a horrendously maleformed genderbent version of Fluttershy and Twilight merged together into a terrified/terrifying, twitching mass, begging for death... And pizza.

[color=#ea80b0Is it time for a party? :pinkiehappy:

"Simmer down there, Sally.":ajbemused:

Well, we need to keep the audience entertained. :pinkiesad2:

Honestly, Pinkie; You are so RANDOM. :facehoof:

And I'm **** proud of it!
:pinkiehappy:
I think from that you can guess who my favourites among the Mane 6 are.

Pinkie Pie without a doubt

easy, i am an older Spike...

Your mom :rainbowdetermined2:

Twilight Sparkle for me obviously. ^^

And if anyone asks: It's of course her Alicorn form via her small form that is. Just suits her right. ^^

I could end up as any one of them, but would most likely end up as Applejack since I'm generally hard-working and quiet most of the time, as well as intensely loyal to my family.

Upsettingly, I think I too would be Applejack (family priority, worries about practical stuff all the time, careful big sister energy, often prefers not to get too involved with wacky antics) Even though I would much prefer to be Twilight Sparkle, she's so cool :applejackunsure:

Alicorn Twilight for sure. I'd learn what I need to learn in order to provide for my needs, and then I'd hermit the heck out and learn about my magic, maybe taking a friend or two with me.

Glances at the dozens of books within arms reach
Hmm... Good question.

Rainbow dash because im VERY loyal

Question though: Would it be her Unicorn form or Alicorn form (Small or tall form, take ya pick. :P)?

As well as being able to fly of course? =3

Comment posted by Kazrathfirequill deleted May 8th

Differently going to have to go with best book horse Twilight sparkle 😊

Twilight Sparkle, but I'd try to figure out how I wound up in her body and determine whether she's still around. If not, I would change my new unicorn body from mare to stallion and my name to Dusk Shine

You presented a rather simple situation and did not explain any important details. So I have to come up with my own

Assuming Twilight isn't around anymore after I became her, I like to think that my soul and hers merged, giving me her memories, her knowledge and her skills in magic. Ergo I would know how to use magic since Twilight did all the learning for me

If Twilight is still there and I've simply hijacked her body, I would make the best of a very bizarre situation and hopefully find a way to restore her to control of her body while somehow creating a new body for me to inhabit

You presented a rather simple situation and did not explain any important details. So I have to come up with my own

what did she present? I see nothing on her first post. It is just a thread title...

Such lack of everything is deserving of a thumbs down all on its own.

Do I go by my 'self described' element?

Rainbow Dash

Quit the Wonderbolts and travel around Equestria to find ponies/a cause to give my loyalty too. Also trying to outrun Twilight before she lobotmises me in order to 'fix me'.

Do I go by... upbringing? Personality? Culture?

Pinkamena

My family did not want no parties or fun. Shut up and keep cutting grass; prove yourself a real 'mare'. Remember to follow orders because we are older than you.

Just... quietly disappear never to be seen by ponies.

A shame we are regulated to the mane six. Wallflower and Sunset spoke to me more than those five entitled witches plus the domestic violence victim (Fluttershy).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19