Ponies On Earth! 663 members · 288 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/95892/the-chaotic-touch-of-harmony

The Chaotic Touch of Harmony is probably one of the great fanfics that should have been featured but hadn't. It started out in the typical guy turns into a pony on Earth story but then it evolves into something truly unique from there. When it first started, the only clue he has to get back to normal is to read a magic book written by Twilight Sparkle that was sent to him by Discord, which he didn't know who that is until much later in the story. Then he runs into another person turned into a Pegasus pony who used to be an heir to a yakuza or mafia family (although he was trying to get out of it too bad Discord was the one who granted his wish) and saved him from being taken by other crime syndicates. Then he runs into former hacker who was sleeping in his hideout and has the crazy tendency to pull pranks that would somehow make both Pinkie and Gilda proud of her at the same time. Things then just became even more complicated much later. But the plot is not over yet, there's a side story about to be hit by a meteor and that's also more complicated than it sounds when it comes full circle near the latest chapters.

The story main theme is identity and the interactions between the protagonists varying degrees of handling the situation that was thrown itself up on them. It also deals with very exciting interactions with humans with various reactions, meaning ALL reactions at different points in the story. I know it's hard to take my word for it you actually have to read it to believe it to understand what I'm trying to say. ^^;

PS: For those who are new to forums in this site, you must reply to me and the others so we could get notices for your posts. If you don't do that we won't know unless we go back and check the forum ourselves at our own leisure.

You got that right, one of the greats. we got to get it out there. more bronys need to read this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2