Transformers Crossovers 745 members · 335 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

today we look at our favorite autobot Scientist and Wrecker, i give you Wheeljack!

G1

IDW

Alternators

FOC

Prime

Dark of the Moon

Animated

Armada

Shattered glass

Universe MMO

comment for any i missed and for the next transformer.

4174042 Prime Wheeljack was definitely the best. G1 Wheeljack is second best, it's too bad he ended up getting replaced by Perceptor as the scientist of the group.

Replaced nothing, poor guy got offed during the movie...

Movie wheeljack was just ugly though. I'm okay with most of the movie designs, but, well, dayum.

Also Armada Wheeljack was a jerk.

4174493 I gotta agree with that, even though G1 Wheeljack transforms into a Stratos (those things are just amazing), he did get kinda ignored later on...

Alternators Wheeljack looks cool (but Grimlock looks even better), but I just can't take Alternators seriously anymore because HOLY SHIT KISS CHANGERS!

4174493 He was less of a scientist and more of a tinkerer, kinda like Q from James Bond. He never built anything that didn't wreck s**t, as evident being the Co-creator of the Dinobots.

4175467 Yup, and he never got around to fixing their personality circuts. Would've saved the Autobots a lot of headaches.

4175217 While Kiss Players use some molds from alternators it's not a part of the alternators line.

4175217 And also Wheeljack got plenty of spotlight in the cartoon more so then say Sideswipe or poor Skids (two lines in total)

4174042 I never liked the one from Armada. I always liked the G1 one, especialy when he creates something that explodes in his face :pinkiehappy:

4176151 I know... But still...

4176320 But still what?

It's two separate lines and as disturbing Kiss Players is we got Autotroopers out of it so I'm somewhat glad for its existence.

4174042 Dark of the Moon-Why Micheal Bay, why just WHY:raritycry:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12