Protect Celestia 1,954 members · 1,767 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

I was surprised that there's a lack of an image thread of our favourite princess! So let's fix that with a thread of fanarts and stuff. :pinkiehappy:

Celestia is dangerously silly.

To me, she's not best princess.

However, she is best pony.

The troubles of having such a short unicorn student...

4093106 we do random photodumps every now and then.

"So majestic..."

*Sniff*

Gandalf: I understand your trouble, your Highness.

Reason 1 and the other Reason 1 why it is a bad idea to mess around with her little ponies when "Protect Celestia" becomes "Celestia Protects".

Say what you will about the Dawnmother, but touch Her little ponies...

And of course, my favorite one yet:

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

High Sun 20, AC1492

Three days have passed since the Griffin Empire started their siege of Canterlot. We were able to hold them off for a little while until we started to run low on powder for the cannons and started to launch incendiary shots into the Outer Wards. With the fires we can't bring more powder out from the inner walls and our attention is split between keeping the Griffins out of the sky and fighting the fires. Our lines of communications are broken, and last heard that Manehatten, Brook's Land, and Fillydelipha are fallen to invaders... most of our other forces are trying to stall the Prench.

But as the Book of Dawn says, Hope is as constant as the dawn.

As the Sun rises over the fourth day of the siege I see her standing on top of Concord's Gate. I called out to her, the Princess shouldn't be out here, but I stopped when I see Celestia wearing ancient leather and steel armor, and having a war axe sitting by her side. The Griffin army watches her raise the Sun and despite their general bellowing orders they refused to fire. Celestia bellows back:

"You have made five mistakes. First you attacked and invaded my home, Second you killed my subjects, Third you attacked during the Summer, Fourth you attacked on the longest day of the year... and Fifth," she stops and her horn glows, I back away knowing what will happen. She is the Avatar of Lord Sun, and this is the Solstice. "And Fifth you gave me ammunition."

She draws up the flames still licking away at the city, bring them up into a ring around her. With a flick of her horn she sends a whip of fire into the enemy lines. Celestia broke their lines and showed once again that she will protect her little ponies. Concordia help you if you try to stop her.

The siege brakes and tomorrow we will force the Griffins across the border.

-Sergeant Sirocco Highwind, Company C, Battalion Gaea, 1st Royal Guard Regiment

Celestia is best Warhorse!

Anyway, images:

To me, she's not best princess.

However, she is best pony.

Celestilove is best love. :heart:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13