Sensual Fiction (SFG) 1,726 members · 1,196 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

The folders look like they were designed for happy stories. Where would you put a story that uses sensuality to make you uncomfortable? Stories like Love and Roadkill, Lolita, or my own Pony Play?

1861493 Love and Roadkill, a true classic.

Alas, Fiddles is now dead and gone. There will never be another like him, not even in the slightest. Well, except for Sunshine-Smiles, but they are dead too.

I propose Love and Roadkill get its own folder, all to itself. It fucking deserves it.

1861499 Well, he's not dead, though I worry about that with him. He helped me with Pony Play.

1861523 Oh, rest assured, he has perished. I shall miss him, he was a brilliant mind.

Maybe make a folder for that, perhaps even titled "Sensual and Strange"?

It was largely my intent with Sonatina, but I seem to have missed the mark. :unsuresweetie:

Whirring Gears
Group Admin

If we made a new folder it'd need a really specific title for stories that truly bend the genre in unusual ways.

Otherwise people will just lump in with a bunch of tentacle clopfics.

1861748 Sensual but not sexy?

1862384 Are you saying that Roadkill Rarity isn't sexy?

I'd personally call such a folder "UUUUHHH..."

Underdogg
Group Admin

all of the folders are simply based on the content of the story itself. How explicit are the scenes themselves? If there's full on nudity suggested at all, you'll be looking at the Saucy/Whoa folders.
If it's just kissing/petting (in any amount of detail), it'll be around the Romantic/Cheeky section.
Anything tamer, like emotional connection or "d'awww" scenes, the more safer folders would be my guess.

Slashe720
Group Admin

Any story type is allowed here in this group. the folders are set up in a way that they separate by content and not subject (How the sensuality is done doesn't matter). Though I do not think " Love and Roadkill" will ever be a fit for any folder or this group at all.

I have some ideas for some saucy fics about mlp characters as DC heroes and villians. Some are parodyies of the 90's shows, while others are original stories. its where their is sexual stuff, they always leave off being suggestive. If anyone wants to write these let me know. I would make them, but I have a problem putting my thoughts on paper.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12