Sensual Fiction (SFG) 1,725 members · 1,193 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Considering I have yet to get a response from the Spitfire group regarding this thread after around thirty minutes of waiting, I have decided to post here in hopes of gaining your assistance.
(Yes I know, I am impatient, and my apologies in advance if it appear that I am thread spamming. The original thread is located here for your convenience.)

Now, I am stuck in a rut on my latest chapter for my AppleFire shipping story, Farming In the Icy Inferno. Since March, I have been unable to circumvent a progression in terms of plot dialogue. I am also concerned as to how well my portrayal of Spitfire comes across to the reader.

Seeing this is the group that has the most Spit fans on it, I have decided to draft anyone willing to give my story the old run down and give their two cents as to where they think the story is progressing.

http://www.fimfiction.net/chapter/357727 The password for this story is pastor.

Clue me in if my characterization is spot on or not.

Give me a detailed list of the good and bad.

I would also like some advice on how to spruce up the romance, and how I could go about it.
Your ideas will be very much appreciated if you can provide some decent routes to follow.

Slashe720
Group Admin

Surprisingly I have read this story if you will give me some time to reread it i would be glad to pitch my 2 cents.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2