Humanized Ponies! 3,471 members · 5,602 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Why is it that whenever I see a humanized Discord wearing a suit of some kind, it always gives me this feeling of him being a respectable backstabbing devilish dealmaking trickster god who loves to mess with your head?

Eh, who knows.

Anyways, how do you guys feel on humanized Discord? Or what are your thoughts on him?

Heck, what are your guy’s interpretations of the human god of Chaos, with or without magic?

Heck what would be his human name?

Personally, I’d like to think it would be Loki.

So many questions.

I see humanized Discord as man who appears to look like John de Lancy, wearing a hat that's half top and half straw hat on his head. On his upper body he would have a coat that looks like it's half formal and half sports, the shirt would be half T-shirt and half dress shirt. His lower torso he would be wearing half shorts and a half kilt. He would wear on his mis matched shoes and socks. And Finally the name he would have would be Buhe, which is Discord.

Nahh, he's just a funny school janitor that dresses to impress everyone.

In my opinion he looks nice to have a a broom, cause so he can do it like a cane

To Be fair, I see Discord as the sole German Guy in town teaching philosophy at Canterlot High. He would be wearing a Brown trench-coat, a yellow shirt, a green pants and checkerboard slip-on Vans. All his students And even some teachers would call him Discord but his REAL name would be Donovan Cord.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4