Humanized Ponies! 3,471 members · 5,602 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

So, I was wondering, what do the humanized villains of MLP look like to you?

Is Tirek a muscled old white warlord hellbent on world conquest?

Is Sombra a Hispanic ruler of an empire?

I’m including reformed villains, so Discord and Stygian count.

I've always seen Discord as a guy who wears mismatched clothing in human form.

I see Johnny Depps Mad Hatter as a basic design for a human Discord

I usually imagine Discord as an almighty janitor.

While I don't think this is anything like what their Canon counterparts would be (Too edgy/sexual for one!), in my fics I went with:

Sombra: Satanist occultist, probably a darkly handsome foreign type, Spanish would make sense but I was thinking Romanian (like Dracula) or Persian?

Tirek: Ancient tribal warrior, Aztec or Mayan. Eventually becomes a witch doctor/shaman when he's old?

Chrysalis: Modern day brothel madam, Queen of her own little strip club with Succubi for strippers and Incubi for bouncers.

Discord: I figured a creepy, pervy janitor who slowly tones it down due to Fluttershy's influence.

Off the top of my head.

Grogar
A mob boss, who runs all the organised crime in Canterlot City under everyone's noses. He spends as much time catching and harnessing the magic from Equestria that has been showing up in the human world and embedding it within his rings, allowing him to use it with no physical strain. Very much akin to Wilson Fisk The Kingpin, only no tragic backstory.

Sombra
A tyrannical overlord who rules his own country with an iron fist. He has investigated the magical occurrences in the human world and uses them for his own selfish purposes. Think Doctor Doom.

The Storm King
Real name, Creed Storm. Renowned genius inventor, who has ambitions on becoming the first man to control weather through machinery. Due to his short temper and questionable moral, he's an outcast among his fellow scientists, many branding him as "mad", "childish" and "pretentious" to name a few. After an encounter with the Rainbooms, he now seeks to steal their magic in order to control the elements through sheer will. He dresses in a very over-the-top villain attire, complete with a cape, a crown and armour.

Tempest Shadow
At a young age, Fizzlepop Berrytwist was attacked by a rabid wolf, resulting in her right arm having to be amputated and her face being scarred. This caused the other kids to either be scared by her appearance, or bully her because of it. After lashing out after so long, she ran away and was taken in by Creed Storm as his protégé. He even had her missing arm replaced with a robotic prosthetic. Years later, she advanced to his second ranking official, changed her name and devoted her life to the man who gave her a purpose when no one else would.

I was excluding EQG for this, but very interesting to say the least.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7