Humanized Ponies! 3,471 members · 5,602 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Which of the two is actually better when it comes to showing MLP characters when humanized? Is it done better officially with Equestria Girls or do the fans make it look better with the fanart that they make? It would be interesting to know what you think about this. I sort of think that the fanart humanization looks better, because they look more realistic especially because the same skin colors that we have in real life as opposed to Equestria Girls just making them match whatever color their fur happens to be making them look like characters from Doug, which was a show that used to air on both Nickelodeon and Disney.

Kotobokiya pony humanization is the only real pony humanization, change my mind.

Whoever made those toys did a lot better than what Hasbro seems to do, though Hasbro does have a history of making their MLP toys and dolls hardly even look show accurate and that goes for all generations.

Fan Art all the way.

Especially uotapo...!

I did post some of that person's art on the Human Ponidox thread, though they are shown as Equestria Girls.

It was mostly to go with that topic since he/she had them.

What some may not know that it was actually the fanart humanization that got Hasbro to do Equestria Girls especially after seeing a lot, though I still wish that they just brought Megan back onto the show instead especially with a good number of fanart showing her with G4 characters, but that wasn't the case for some reason.

Since I brought up Megan, there are some pictures that shows her either with Equestria Girls and other humanized ponies.

The fanart humanization done by racoonsan and marouz makes them look more realistic and like us if anyone ever saw those.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12