The Lunaverse 2,573 members · 202 stories
Comments ( 34 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 34
Rixizu
Group Contributor

What if this fic happened in the Lunaverse? Could the multiverse handle so many Trixies? What type of Trixies do you think would show up? The possibilities are endless!

Want it, want it, want it, want it, want it, want it, want it, want it, want it!

For the Trixies (Trixi?), we already have three or four that are kinda obligatory for this kind of fic: Canon, Lunaverse, Manehattenverse and Getting Back on Your Hooves.

Personally, I would like to see the Trixi from Mare-Do-Well: Regeneration, Jordan179's version and the one from The Unexpected Love-life of Dusk Shine.

4492589 I'm on it.

Perhaps it's finally time to revive the Trixieverse...

Personally, I would like to see the Trixi from Mare-Do-Well: Regeneration, Jordan179's version and the one from The Unexpected Love-life of Dusk Shine.

Noted. :trixieshiftright:

And of course, the ones from the Trixieverse.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

We need a Steampunk Mad Inventor Trixie :D

And both version of human Trixie from Equestria Girls AND our own, non-existant one that would be set in the 80s.

Also a secretly-a-changeling-all-along Trixie!

And Trixie as a private detective... and Vicereine Trixie, a dangerous courtier in Canterlot.

And a Wild West Trixie in a cowboy hat. Just because.

4492616 Skitchverse Trixie runs a sort of Leverage-type team in Neigh Orleans.

4492589 Despite having one of my own in Monster in the Twilight, I really want the Trixie from Bad Horse's The Magician and the Detective to show up here.

What about a room full of genre representative Trixi?
Noir!Trixie: This city is an animal. A wild animal, who would gladly devour anyone stupid enough to try and tame it. Trixie tamed it.
Sci-Fi!Trixie: The Advanced and Technological Trixie just discovered an efficient replacement for magic. I'll call it, electrixiety.
Horror!Trixie: There's a shadow behind Trixie, behind all of us. It is not just the lack of light what makes them. but there's something inside the shadows. Some thing.
Action!Trixie: The Strong and Astonishing Trixie is here to chew hay and kick flank. *dramatic gun cock* And Trixie is all out of hay!

4492721 All of them coming together to save the world?

If I may plug my own stuff, how about my version of Trixie? Sadly, I haven't written much of her yet, but she became Celestia's personal student and Twilight's childhood friend after she and Twilight stopped a cockatrice together, and while she didn't end up becoming one of the Elements of Harmony, she did form her universe's Mare-Do-Well group alongside Lightning Dust, Daring Do, Maud Pie, Berry Punch, and Fleur Dis Lee.

Mare-Do-Well "music video"

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

The trick, of course, is writing the story in such a way as to be its own unique thing, and not simply a copy of Crisis of Infinite Twilights.

I once had the idea of using a plot device to just send canon!Trixie into a journey of self discovery by meeting her alternate selves. Something like using a ritual drug and having all the meetings happening in an abstract way, so at the end, it's left to the reader if such meetings really happened or if it was only a bad drugs' trip.

How does that one sound?

It's already been mentioned, but Jackie and Skyeheart have done a wonderful job with Trixie in the Manehattanverse. As the Element of Laughter, she is still a foil to Twilight Sparkle like M!Pinkie Pie, but she is definitely NOT Pinkie.

Flipverse Trixie: In a world where Spike is the pony and Twilight is the dragon, Trixie hatched Twilight...

Luna's Protege Trixie: Not the Lunaverse, but a world where Luna was forced to banish her sister instead of the other way around. Sunset Shimmer, Twilight Sparkle, and Trixie Lulamoon all show great potential as Luna's students... Trixie is the youngest of the three.

The Cadanceverse has a Trixie. She and Twilight Sparkle are still rivals, and more interested in out-performing the other than in the Elements of Harmony.

The Octaviaverse has Vinyl Scratch filling Trixie's usual role of antagonist to the Element of Magic. A confrontation with Octavia caused Vinyl to lose her hearing... and boy, does she bear a grudge...

Asylum has Trixie as a math teacher at Broadhoof Memorial Psychiatric Hospital.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

4492589 The Hasbroverse has a Trixie, too. All Trixie's invited!

Being a Trixie fan I could bring out some more from alternate universes. These are some of the best stories out there in my opinion. Here are some I know whom haven't been mentioned yet. The spoilers are short summaries in case you don't have time to read them all.

-IDW Comics Issue #18. Alicorn Trixie princess of humility. (Though we never actually saw her in the comics the glass windows did reveal to us she exist in that Mirror Verse)

-Detective Trixie from " The Rainboom Thieves " written by AandWguy. Simple think the Main 6 as Sly Raccoon gang from the game Sly Raccoon and Trixie as a obsessed Detective to capture them. Note Trixie is a very good detective and knows what she does. No detail goes unnoticed by her, she can see patterns criminals have and is also able to play mind games with others.

-Trixie whom became a hero in Trixie v.s. Equestria written by PaulAsaran. Note you really should read the story itself and not the spoiler here. At 1st glance the story seems to be a part of the cannon verse but after a few chapters you realize something is different. Each chapter reveals more and more. And eventually through the story you discover that Celestia had been split in two halves a 1000 years ago. One good half and one bad half. The evil side one and trapped the good halve inside a stone statue. Then she ruled over a 1000 years slowly transforming Equestria into a dark place. On the outside everything seem like Cannon Verse Equestria but in the dark unseen places Celestia true colours are shown. Missery, despair, hopelessness. Alongside with deceit evil Celestia created a hell unlike any other. She allows ponies to rise only so they can fall higher. Luna tried to stop her sister but she was defeated and banished to the moon. Only brought back between a few centuries for Celestia amusement. Luna last attempt was finding the bearers of the element of Harmony. Each of the main six fell in love with Luna but each fell into a curse one by one by Celestia and Nightmare Moon. (She is the bad half of Luna given sentient and a body.) Each cursed main six lost connections from their elements. Applejack started to lie, Rainbow Dash killed her best friend, etc.... All hope was lost for Luna as the curse also forced her ex-lovers to fight against one other and any new love ones. Others whom tried to help Luna were even killed by the Main Six. All hope was lost until Luna stumbles Trixie in Trixie's dream. Trixie dreams about her wagon that slowly is being devoured in sand and tries everything to safe it. Luna finds Trixie dream bizar, but then Trixie desires to know what Luna's dream is. Which she refuses to tell because she's afraid Trixie will be killed. Trixie sees this as a challenge, goes to canterlot and is tricked by a bored Celestia to walk the path of Luna's exlovers. However not only does Trixie succeed and overcome each of the main six. All thanks to Alicorn Twilight from another timeline she actually manages to restore each of the main six to their elements, befriend them and with their help they vanquish Nightmare Moon and Evil Celestia while restoring Good Celestia and Luna. For her deeds Trixie was about to be rewarded to become an Alicorn by the royal sisters.

-Okay I can't tell much about this Trixie without spoiling one of the endings in this story. Still this is a winner to add to alternate Trixies. " Trixcord " Written by RTStephens In this universe Discord is never redeemded and he breaks out again from his prison by fusing his soul with Trixie to hide from Celestia. Slowly through out the story their souls start to merge with each other more and more. Eventually they become a new being all together named Trixcord.

-An Undeath Trixie. " Actually, I'm Dead written by Wave Blaster. (4492789 Seriously dude why didn't you suggest one of your own stories. The concept is brilliant yeah I know the story is far from finished but the concept of that story of yours is brilliant.) When Trixie is tricked by Twilight and her friends to remove the Alicorn Amulet in "Magic Duel" Things doesn't go as planned. When she removed the Amulet Trixie soul gets absorbed by the Amulet and she becomes one of the living death. Twilight feels sorrow and tries to help Trixie to adjust with her current non living conditions.

- Trixie a fellow protegé from Luna, alongside Twilight and Sunset Shimmer. " Luna's Protégé ", " Midnight's Radiance " The Fillies of Canterlot Castle " and Shadow's Flare Written by MrAlterad This universe Celectia became corrupted and was defeated by her Sister Luna. The Sonic Rainboom also never happened. But Twilight becomes Luna's protégé alongside Trixie and Sunset. The 3 become best friends while being students of the princess of the moon. Each of them is also a bearer of the elements and so is Cadance (whom is a pegasus and not an Alicorn).

-Trixie element of Prudence and avatar from heaven. (Kinda like an angel without wings) " Ein Sof Zealotry " written by ZhaoZoharEX Ughhh this story is very hard to summarise because of how many things actually happen in there. Short version Twilight loses her faith with her current friends (the main 6) after the canterlot wedding and commits suicide but is saved by an angel from heaven. Whom reveals the hidden corruption in Equestria from which Celestia is partly to blame. Equestria is missing certain morals which Celestia never enforced. Twilight at 1st doesn't believe her but eventually she sees the angel is right. Twilight makes 5 new friends (which included Sunset Shimmer, Trixie, Ditzy, Lightning Dust and a earth pony artist called Canvas. (Canvas is an OC) Each has suffered one way or the other by equestria society. They all 6 go to heaven while still alive and are trained by angels to be wielders of new elements and bring them into equestria. Trixie is the element of Prudence and she was trained by a Sea Pony angel. She is trained in water and ice bending magic. Also she has a great fear for monsters, especially those from the Everfree Forest which is put too Torch by Sunset later in the story. Yet Trixie is willing to face any monster for her new friends. She also is slowly falling in love with Twilight and the two make small steps towards each other to embrace their romance.

Ultramare Trixie. " Ultramare: The Redemption of Trixie Lulamoon " written by SapphireLibra3 Equestria is under attack by constant giant monster by fate Trixie gains the power to transform into a giant robot dubbed "Ultramare" The main 6 alongside Octavia, Final Scratch and Trixie form a monster busting team. Trixie learns quickly something happened to all the main 6. An event that seems to be erased from every ponies memories. Trixie also needs to keep her new powers a secret even from fellow team members and she tries her best to help each of the main 6 with their inner turmoil and problems while at the same time fighting the monsters both as a team member of the monster busters and her secret alter ego the giant robot "Ultramare."

A batman like Trixie from Skitchverse Written and founded by GreyGuardPony appeared in the stories " Boast Bypassed " and " A Tale of Two Trixies " This Trixie is unlike her main cannon part the real deal. She's a hero/antihero. Her family was murdered by a crime lord in Neigh Orleans when she was just a filly. Ever since then Trixie under the cover of being a stage magician. Secretly fights against crime as a vigilantly. She also knows how to fight especially in hoof to hoof combat. But is also knowledgeable. She even defeated an Ursa Minor in the 1st story. However she also extremely paranoid and trust no pony. Eventually her hoof is forced to trust the mare Skitch (a former male human brony transformed into a mare. He comes from a universe where MLP is a TV Show) and Skitch friends the main 6. Together they bring down the crimelord. But Trixie is summoned by Celestia and gives her the task to take down all the crimelords in Neigh Orleans which Trixie gladly accepts. In "A tale of Two Trixies." by a mysterious artifact she and Lunaverse Trixie switch places and they both are trapped inside the other universe.

There are more alternate universe Trixie stories but these are the ones that sparked my interest. Each is unique in their own way. Hope this helped. :twilightsmile:

Heh, I wasn't expecting "Actually, I'm dead" to be recognized by enough people to be considered.:twilightsheepish:

Well, it doesn't necessary need to be a fanfic extract. I would like to see some "Trixie Sorceress Supreme" and some form of "Trixie Genie" (Perhaps she is recruited as a fairy godmother).

But one word of advice. I like "Crisis on the Infiniti Twilights" but there is a point where literally there are so many Twilights than the introductions are too repetitive and in the scenes are not very clear. Keep that in mind when writing your story and it will be much better than the one you are based off.

Oh I almost forgot... "Princess Trixie Lulamoon: Element of Humility" from the Reflections arc in the IDW Comics.

Rixizu
Group Contributor

Well, I um...wasn't actually going to write this story. I was just throwing the idea out there for fun. I won't know where to start actually. Still I love all the alternate Trixies you guys came up with.

Anyway, what about the Trixie from Twilight Sparkle: History's Greatest Monster ?

There's Harpflank and Sweets, where Trixie is a pawn of the main villain. She's equipped with deadly machines and sent to fight the bearers of the Elements. She eventually switches sides and gains the Element of Magic. The story takes place in a distant Celestia-less future where Trixie, Octavia, Lyra, Vinyl, Derpy, and a few others seem to have been reincarnated for the ultimate battle.

Trixie also plays a role in Equestria Exiled. It remains to be seen exactly what that role will be, though. So far, Trixie is a pawn of the main villain. She's equipped with the Alicorn Amulet and sent to hunt down the Elements before they can be brought together. The story takes place in a distant Celestia-less future where Trixie, Octavia, Lyra, Vinyl, Derpy, and a few others seem to have been reincarnated for the ultimate battle.

Talon and Thorn
Group Contributor

Is that supposed to be Gilda as Temperence and Maud as Good Cheer?

head's up, you seem to have copied the same description for both stories.

The Stallion-verse, where she is Blueblood's crazed stalker.

Yes, they are. They also play an important part in the comic "Of Kings and Changelings" by Gray--Day

What about the ones that appear in numerous Displaced stories? Having at least one or 2 of them with connections to a heavy hitter hero to help solve the crisis wouldn't be a bad thing. Plus I can't be the only one who'd find it amusing to see everypony dealing with this crisis and an armored hero of epicness that makes Discord look like Maud in seriousness and comedy.

Rixizu
Group Contributor

How about Loki!Trixie from Harmony's Warriors: Soar by Avenging-Hobbits? Based off of Movie Loki, but changed enough to be a completely different character.

Has anyone mentioned Trixie from the Gen 3 crossover The Third Generation?

Rixizu
Group Contributor

I'm thinking of making this my next story. The plot is that an evil force is trying to wipe out all Trixies from existence and it's up to a rag tag group of Trixies to stop it. Right now, I'm thinking there are going to be 15 Trixies in total. I might cut that number, but we'll see. I'm trying to get a nice blend of hero, villain, neutral, and anti-villain Trixies. What do you think so far?

Main universe Trixie
Lunaverse Trixie
EQ Trixie
Ranger Trixie, from the Rangerverse I created.
Rider Trixie, from the Shockerverse I created. Both are superheroes, though Rider Trixie is more of an anti-hero.
Kathleen Barr, Yes, Trixie's voice actress gets thrown into this mess.
Changeling Trixie
Monsterverse Trixie
Romance Trixie, A random Trixie from a TrixiexTwilight fanfic.
Cadanceverse Trixie
Element of Humility Trixie from the comic
Stitcherverse Trixie
Loki Trixie
Actually, I'm Dead Monster Trixie
Trixiecord, the fusion of Trixie and Discord

Theres FanofMosteverythingd Oversaturated Trixie

Rixizu
Group Contributor

What's makes her different then normal Equestria Girls Trixie?

There's Trixie from Scootertrix the Abridged, initially a villainous rival to Twilight but who eventually becomes instrumental in their fight against evil.

In the Oversaturated World Trixie is a unicorn-aspected human, which is like a regular human but with elfin ears and a forehead gem that can perform magic in the same way as a unicorn's horn. Personality-wise, I think she's the same.

Her talent is illusions as well.

Rixizu
Group Contributor

It took some effort, but this story is finally taking shape! I plan on publishing it in for parts. The first arc is ready, and each chapter will be posted once a week. You can find it here.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 34