Incomplete 456 members · 1,349 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I don't quite get the point of this group, to be honest. Tracking stories without the use of the favorite system? :applejackunsure: I mean, there's only one folder. Hard to keep track of a particular story when it's swamped with nearly 500 others. What's wrong with just subscribing to a story? I mean, I can understand clop, because some people just don't want that in their favorites folder. Also, organization. This group could probably benefit from subfolders, maybe members can request their own or have personal threads to keep track?

2908715 Dude, I had almost forgotten about this place. Goes to show! :derpytongue2:

2908715 that's what we need, a bunch of all subby folders(foal-deers)

when you have 500 favorites, you'll see how fun it is.

besides, you can always take down the story from this group pages library,
tried to take down a like, if you changed your mind?

...I have 400 favorites and I manage just fine. :twilightsmile: The favorite system is a subscription system that's more organized than this group.

Oh, and if you're not sure you like a story, you don't have to vote either way immediately. Don't want to follow it anymore? You can actually unfollow it. :pinkiesmile:

2916056 That's quite Commendable.
I have no idea, I'm far too new here.

good thing we have you here to help us out, then.

Sadly, some seems to prefer to vote, and more commonly down, before they're actually red the story.

To me, it's a good place for my stories, since most of them are not yet completed,
which would be the purpose of the group, going by the name?

If all my stories got through, I could double the number of stories on this group, hooves down.

BarthoBalchi
Group Admin

The point of this group is to help monitor when a story you like reading is updated, without having to put it in your favorites tab

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6