Proof-reading, Pre-Reading And Editing 960 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Title: From Beyond The Veil
Tags: Slice of life / sci-fi / several other tags
Rating: Mature
General Summary/Description: Basically, a young man and his father's royal advisor escape a Cataclysm bomb that destroyed their homeland and crossed dimensions into Equestria. This story follows the life of the son thereafter.
What type of help are you looking for?: The whole package really. I'm looking for both a devil's advocate and someone who I can openly discuss the story with while helping me keep things on track. (for the most part)
Information the reviewer needs in order to review your work: The story is a trial run in a way. The world which my two main characters come from is the world in the book I'm writing. Its so I can fix things about the main character, make sure the magic makes sense, get the story straight etc. Nothing mlp is going into the book when I end up publishing it, for obvious reasons.
Specific things you want the reviewer to focus on (optional): I want the story to be both engaging and to make sense. I have a habit of overexplaining things in writing that don't need to be in fear of it not making sense. Which ends up causing the story to be un-engaging. I also just wanna make sure the story is grammatically and spelling-wise correct.
Other important information: Writers block is a pain in the rear rn as I'm struggling to write the next chapter to this story. I'm hoping getting back into the swing of things by editing and talking about my story with another person.
Form of communication you want to use with your reviewer: Just pm me as I check this site daily.

Aburi
Group Admin

Hmm...
Almost 100k words in already. I'll take a look and send you a PM with my initial thoughts.

I appreciate it, I know it's a bit daunting with the 100k words already. But I appreciate anyone who's willing to give it a once over for proofreading's sake.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3