Uncommon Shipping Pairs 1,271 members · 2,105 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33

So what is everyone's thoughts on ships with Sunset Shimmer and one of the Mane 6 members (sans Twilight)?
As far as I know, the only one I've found is with her and Rarity...aaand one hentai-ish clop with her and Fluttershy (but does it count?). Of course the ships that might be the most challenging would be AppleShimmer/SunJack and SunPie, but that's my own opinion. I would though like to see ships with Sunset and either Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy (human or pony forms).
What about you?

I would. I mean I don't really have specific preferences when it comes to shipping so... But I think it would make for an enjoyable read. Or a fun story to write.

Glad to hear that. I myself have plans in the future to write a SunShy fic about how instead of going through the mirror into the EG universe, Sunset Shimmer goes to Ponyville, and ends up living with Fluttershy.

4055147 That... May have given me an idea... Hmmm. I'll be sure to keep a lookout for yours as well.

I also have another story where Rainbow Dash is visited by future fillies she has with various ships from other A/Us. One of them being a filly from SunDash ( I can easily see the Trixie, Lightning Dust and Gilda shippers resenting my choice :trollestia:). Though we don't actually delve too much into that particular A/U or any of the others for that matter. So, probably won't count.

I'd like to see more Fluttershy X Sunset. Sadly, there is not much of it in any form.

I know.:fluttershysad:
That's why I want to make a fic about them. Even before Rainbow Rocks I thought Fluttershy would make the best character among the mane 6 (after Twilight of course) to ship Sunset Shimmer with. And depending on whether it be Fluttershy from Equestria or Canterlot High, there is a lot that both Flutters and Sunset can learn, develop, and complement from one another. And after seeing Sunset's portrayal in RR only strengthens my point.

Of course, while I may be doing a fic involving Sunset and Pony Fluttershy, I would like to see one with her and the Fluttershy from EG. After reading certain chapters from Albinocorn's A Long Road To Friendship, I realized how much potential there could be for a Fluttershy x (redeeming) Sunset fic. Especially considering, out of all the members of the humane 5, Fluttershy received the worst treatment from Sunset during her reign of terror (as seen in the first EG movie).

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawh!:yay::rainbowkiss::twilightsmile::raritystarry::heart:

I don't think I'll ever get to making such a fic, but I'd really like to read one.

Who knows, though? Every once in a while, I actually do write out the ideas I get. Maybe I will once I get an idea. It'll be a bit down the priority list, though.

Yeah, I figured that much. But it would be nice if someone else does decide to create such a fic.

4055147 Hmmm. That honestly sounds like it'll be a crazy fun ride. You have earned a follow. I'm looking forward to the new story.

I'm having Discord give Gilda lips.

It certainly will be, especially when you take into account that this is (pre-) season 1 Fluttershy.:rainbowderp:
Thanks, btw.:twilightsmile:

Oh my.:duck::trollestia:

4056097 exactly. She will Finally be able to use a bendy straw. :rainbowlaugh: though really that would change a lot for a griffon. Poop. Gotta think this through some more. The idea you gave me is of Sunset's human counterpart.

Lol.
Ah yes. Glad someone else thinks about the bacon-haired elephant of EG too.:trixieshiftright:

4056216 I wanna know where the hell she is. Did Sunset kill her or something? maybe she's the "human in equestria". And that was how I got the idea.

Me too. I was hoping that would be brought up in RR, but sadly not the case (instead we get human Twilight, oh well).
I am actually bringing up something like this in a story I'm doing.

4056232 as was I. The human Twilight was pretty good though. The bigger question was for the girl that had been there for years, but main character and all that. Really? Well I'm glad I followed then. I've only read one story that dealt with human Sunset.

Augh....yeah. Actually, what I meant was I delve into the concept of a second Sunset. I never said anything about her being human. PM if you want more.

4056308 well prepare for a message then. My curiosity has been piqued.

I gladly await for it. Unless you'd rather have me start the PM.

Lol. Alright then. :raritywink:

Okay so we got one SunPie and possibly two or one Rari Shimmer.

Well, the Rainbow Dash ones were all clop, thus no link per site rules.

She's been trending mostly with the Dazzlings anyway.

As far as I know, the only one I've found is with her and Rarity

This is because Rarity Goes Fabulously With Everything.

Though I think there's only the one story at the moment. Right now for Sunny it seems to be Dazzlings, Twlilight, or bust. >_<

(I also had the headcanon that Sunset Shimmer and RD had Daring Do as a mutual bonding point months before uotapo drew it and made it old hat for everyone. :P)

Lol.

Yeah, so it seems so far.

Cool.:rainbowkiss:

I've been shipping EQG Sunset/Fluttershy since the scene where Sunset wipes the frosting off Flutters' nose X3 So adorable! Fluttershy is easily the most caring and forgiving out of the M6 (and we know she has a good track record with redeeming villains :raritywink:), and I think Sunset would appreciate that, but as others have mentioned the pre-redemption bullying could add an interesting layer to their dynamic. I'd love to see fic that touches on that (maybe Sunny feels bad and tries to make it up to her?) - or just anything more with these two in general!

SunDash could be interesting, too - I could see them having a sort of friendly-rivals type thing, especially if RD at first isn't sure about letting Sunset into "her" band.

I probably won't be writing either anytime soon though, since I've promised myself I absolutely cannot start any more WIPs >.>;; In the meantime~

I can imagine a scene with the two of them doing a karaoke duet together.:rainbowkiss::yay:
Maybe I'll try two SunShy fics instead of one, in the future.

Indeed. It certainly would be quite the fireworks show.

What are WIPs?

KAWAII!!!!!!!!!:heart:

Aww, that would be super cute! I'd love to read your SunShy fic(s), these cuties need more love :yay:

WIPs = Works In Progress, ie fics I'm writing/working but haven't finished yet :twilightsmile:

I know right~? :rainbowkiss: (I wish there was a Sunset emoticon so I could put the heart between her and Flutters. And Twilight :raritywink:)

Thanks. Of course I will also have one or two Sunlight fics as well to look forward to. But yes, Sunshy needs more love in the fandom.

Oh okay.

Me too!!! Along with one for Luna, Discord, and maybe Maud or Vinyl Scratch.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33