I Just Want a Comment 3,685 members · 15,760 stories
Comments ( 320 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 320
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I noticed that the front page used to link to an introduction thread that seemed to have been deleted somewhere in the mists of time, and everyone's been making their own.

So, I thought I'd just go ahead and create an official one here and sticky it. Feel free to tell us all about yourself in this thread. Or not, if you don't really want to.

--Sweetie Belle

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Hello, I exist, and I'm usually somewhat irrelevant to the conversation.

I also sometimesoften write horsewords.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

I found the original intro thread! It wasn't deleted, the link was just broken. :raritywink:
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/924/i-just-want-a-comment/thread/3093/

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Oh, was it? There were so many intro threads by different people, I missed that one. Do you want to sticky that one instead, then, or just stick with the new one? Sometimes rebooting threads by admins that are no longer there can be a good idea anyways...

--Sweetie Belle

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

I've stickied it, but only for the sake of keeping it visible. It's indeed the original intro thread made by the old admin, but it hasn't seen activity in nearly two years. For now, I'm leaving it locked, unless we want to have a main and alternate intro thread.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Then again, I'm pretty much the only person who has posted in this new thread so far, so we could very easily just revive the old thread.

I'd introduce myself, but you already know who I am.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I think the introduction was for the benefit of other people.

This is Epsy. They are a bat witch ninja with an avatar from a web comic maybe two other people on the site have read, which is no longer on the web. (I am one of them...)

--Sweetie Belle

I think it's better for other people to introduce you. That way you know it's not bias.

Also I just noticed that you're not a mod of giant three legged retired transvestite autistic vamprie donkey pirates

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I don't think I'd ever heard of that group before now, actually. There are seven stories on the site that fit that topic?

--Sweetie Belle

Impressive isn't it? Sadly, three of them weren't on topic so I had to purge them. Still more than I would have expected, though.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

All the mature ones turned out not to be on topic, then?

--Sweetie Belle

I'd be disturbed if they were, actually.

But no. They were about... things.:trixieshiftleft: One of them had one of the lowest downvote:upvote ratio I'd ever seen. Probably because there were no donkeys in it.

I'm SevenOfEleven, you might remember me from...

Freakin cat took my script and put it in the sandbox.
One day, Opal, one day.
You'll disappear like Twilight's owl.

Yeah, I'm still stuck with writing pony words.
Hope to graduate to writing horse words some day.

Just popping in to say "Hi!"

Hi!

Low.

Latecomer here. I'm a UK brony who's been following the show since the middle of the first season and had plenty of ideas, but was too lazy to put them into practice. But something about the Season 8 ending pushed my buttons hard enough to write the beginning of a fic and post it.

However, becoming a member of this site ironically pretty much ruled out any more solo writing on my part, as I was quickly seduced by things like threads and Discord chats which offer far more feedback for less effort. It is likely that any future fics I post will be cleaned-up RPs.

As for things I like - worldbuilding and analysis, as well as certain fetishes which can be discerned from a check of my groups - especially the ones I founded. Always looking for contributing members!

Hellow. Name's the Bricklayer. Bit lazy at times, like right now as demonstrated from me copying and pasting my bio here.

Okay, let me introduce myself. Name's the Bricklayer, and as you can guess by my name I'm a LEGO fan. I'm also a huge nerd being fans of things diverse as NCIS, Supernatural, Bones, Godzilla, Doctor Who, Pokemon, Jurassic Park, the MCU, and DC Comics and of course MLP: FIM. How long have I been a fan? Well, I'd say since at least October of 2015 if I had to guess. And fast forwards a few months and here I am hopefully providing some fun and hopefully hilarious stories for y'all.

The pony I identify most is Twilight, largely because like her I am a huge nerd, and somewhat neurotic at times. However, I'm also like Fluttershy as well because of how kind and polite I can be. Should warn you though, if you tick me off enough, politeness is thrown out the window. I have a very low tolerance of BS and people whining about something or other on this site about how the show sucks and how it's ruined forever or something similar, so if you're like that... Don't expect any sympathy from me.

My other handles if you want to find me elsewhere:

Xbox Live:
TheKitsuneKing

My YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn66aIujLZhl1HtTnT0xDkw

DA Page:
https://floridanphotographer.deviantart.com/

Admin for:
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/209029/cutie-marked-crusaders
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/200410/nightmare-moon-is-the-best-pony
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/211398/gabby
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/197285/lightning-dust-is-best-pony

And I also work at:
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/213901/my-little-reviews-feedback

Konichiwa Everypony! I'm Sunny. I write in my spare time, both here and at story in the works on Fanfiction.net (my username over there is SunnyMilk). I'm also a bit of a Otaku, as you can tell from my current Story. I'm From the UK, I speak English, I'm learning French and Japanese currently. My favourite Subject is Science. Arigatogozaimasu for reading this, till we meet again...

y0

I’m Mine Menace. I read a ton, I edit a few stories, and I used to write stories (I’m going to try to get back into that soon). I also listen to music the majority of the time that I’m awake. Sometimes I write music, movie, and video game reviews on my blog.

I’m not super involved in fimfiction aside from the aforementioned editing jobs and also some participation in a few groups. Oh, and I guess I’m an admin of The Share Center and The Villain Dimension.

We’ll probably get along fine tbh. I usually don’t bite unless bitten, so to speak. That’s really all I have to say. See ya

Name's Amber here!

Honestly I really don't knw what I am doing here, but I am going to be quite possibly posting stories that may kind of be controversial. 'Cause why not I suppose. I also love feedback. Give me all of it. I hate comments that say 'I really liked it' (I have gotten quite a lot of these outside of Fimfiction when posting work on other sites) so this group seems really cool. Give me tha nice critique or at least the compliment sandwich with some spicy advice!

That's about it.

Hi, my name is Artist I have been writing since I was 10, I have cerebral palsy which is a condition which affects my legs.

I live on my own with two other people in a small group home, I love telling people how awesome I am at talking about myself a lot, if you guys don’t like that please don’t be rude to me just tell me to stop and I will make sure that I stop.

And please go check out my stories and leave a few comments if you want

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Don't worry, SweetAI Belle and I are trying our best to keep things friendly in the group. Good luck on your future writings!

Just had a couple of bad experience with a user on here. But if you guys wanna keep things friendly I understand

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

What bad experience did you have?

He said that my cerebral palsy isn’t real I’ve been lying to you guys about it but I haven’t, I haven’t been lying

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Ah. Was it somebody in this group?

No, do you the user with the picture of princess Luna on his profile. Was that guy he did it to me

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Um... no, I don't believe I know who that is. Since he's outside of the group, I unfortunately can't do much in this case. Sorry. :ajsleepy:

That’s OK I have blocked him but if you want I can send you his profile

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

No, no, it's fine. Once again, he's not exactly in the group's reach, so I personally can't do anything that wouldn't be marked as harassment of another user by the site rules.

Ok, But you can look at his profile and tell me what you think of the comments he has written to me

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Send it in a PM, then.

Might as well do it too..

Well, my name here is The Ranger, obviously. My previous names were StalkerPony and The Nameless Knight. I also had The Crow and The Babadook for Halloween. My real name is Linus Malmberg, I'm 27 years old an live with my mother in an apartement in Strängnäs, Sweden. We simply can't afford a place for me yet.

Either way, when I wrote fan fiction here, it was pretty dark. I love horror and all things connected to it, especially psychological horror. I worship Silent Hill, in that regard. My stories have fairly decent ratings on them, but I think they're just mediocre. I'd say my best work on this site is Wings on The Horizon and Patricidium.

Notice I said that I used to write fan fiction -- I don't anymore. I spend all my writing time and effort on what I hope becomes my first book, a fantasy novel set in my own fantasy world. On that subject, I can add that I'm a big fan of fantasy, mostly Lord of The Rings. My name comes from Middle Earth and the Rangers found within it.

I also adore the works of John Ajvide Lindqvist, who's basically Sweden's own Stephen King, the uncrowned Swedish king of horror.

I became a part of this fandom back in 2012, and kept it secret for quite a while. I was also a furry many years before I became a brony, and I've kept that a secret as well. Only my sister and my followers here know about it.

I also have a severe medical condition, and take several medicines for it. Have been doing so for four years.

If you feel like it, you can check out my stories right here. If you want to know more about me, just ask -- I'm an open book and try to be friendly to everyone I meet.

Tiny little edit: It should be noted that most of my stories are rater Mature, and often involve horror and other dark themes. They're not for everyone, and some might get upset. You've been warned.

Thanks for the welcome!

I usually don't do the whole introduce thing, but why not.
Hello to all! I'm rather tickled to have found this group honestly, as I'll soon have some time to offer feedback (and hopefully get some in return.)
Forest Service employee, closet fan of MLP, and writer of many things. (eventually-published things, in addition to MLP stories.)

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Hello there! I hope you have a good time in our group! :twilightsmile:

Thanks, I'm looking forward to it! :pinkiehappy:

Hello! I've been writing for a while, but have only started to put my work online recently. I'm eager to both receive and give feedback!
Have a lovely day!

Hello. No idea what I'm doing but Just here anyway.
Mostly I write to keep my sanity and use the typical overpowered character for the same reason. I decide I should start posting to get feedback and hopefully get better.
It's nice to see all of you.
I'll try to respond to everyone who tries to talk to me, but I can't always do that.
Thank you and have a good day.

You Know, I don't even know how I would format an Introduction but I saw this and Decided to just Pop On over here because I joined the group.

So I guess Hello, My name is Eternal or Vanilla I don't mind which one you call me but yeah I'm bad at writing or... learning I guess I am also a heavy procrastinator and still need to work on that but hey I'm here and I'm wondering how stuff all works out. I'm still in highscool so go figure but I love Videogames and obviously this show and I can often be found just listening to music. I'm also bad at writing long messages so I guess I'll end it by giving you the link to my story so you can see all of my Garba- Learning writing!

Link is now going to be right about here

Comment posted by That Other Writing Guy deleted May 21st, 2019
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 320