Action Stories 650 members · 1,451 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Basically, how much trouble do you think a few of these creatures could really cause? Celestia never puts a priority on dealing with them, but they sure seem troublesome and like they could be a significant threat. How much power do we believe they really have?

Timber Wolves: To me, I think TWs look like they're damn hard to kill but easy enough to drive away, or at least if the everfree is kept in check, they don't care to leave it. Course if they were to attack the ponies head on and they had the numbers to challenge them... the ponies would probably win. Yes the earth ponies would probably get bulldozed, but TWs would have no way of really fighting Pegasi and I'm guessing unicorn magic would find some way to destroy them.

Dragons: World enders. Dragons are MASSIVE compared to the ponies I seriously doubt unicorn magic could do much to fight them. Twilight herself would have trouble moving one (given her trouble with a much smaller SLEEPING ursa minor) must less killing one and as we know Celestia can be fought and beaten one or at least many dragons might actually be able to take her down. It seems the only thing keeping the dragons from taking over Equestia is that they have no interest in doing so. Otherwise nopony could really do anything against them.

4680421 Maybe Vageta would know.

Probably wouldn't make 9000.

4680421 Forget Timberwolves and Dragons, I'm more interested in the Princess's power levels (And that of Twilight) As well as Chrysalis and Discord. We rarely ever see the 'average' monsters doing anything so i'd rather know just how powerful the real movers and shakers in Equestria are.
LateBronyWriter

4680421 Forget Dragonball Z, even in Dragonball the characters had fearsome amounts of power. I'd say any competent fighter as early on as the First Tenkaichi Budokai Arc, would be able to easily defeat a pack of Timberwolves. At best I would put a timber wolves power level at a 7 at most.

As for Dragons, it depends. They may have great size and the ability to breath fire, but that doesn't necessarily translate to a extremely high power level. Goku, when he was shown in his Oozaru form, was stated to have a power level of only 100, and he was pretty large (at least as large as a dragon), size doesn't necessarily equate to power in dragonball (as shown when a villain's most powerful form is often it's smallest, like Frieza and Kid Buu)

Timber wolves aren't much of a threat if you flame 'em. Not even magic can put them back together given that fire breaks 'em down on the chemical level.

Never fought a dragon. Probably wouldn't end well! :derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6