Command and Conquer Headquarters 327 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
MerryGold
Group Contributor

So I know this group isn't the most active but damnit I can't find many others willing to help. I am currently brainstorming a tiberium-pony fusion and am having a little trouble getting the ideas flowing. The idea at this point is to watch and not how equestria would fall apart with tiberium. There is no Kane(though a Kane like figure may emerge), and no Tacitus, but magic barriers are technically not matter. So far I have rough ideas for setting the story during the first tiberium war which would be a long state of low level skirmishing with the dragons who are left unaffected by tiberium. As well as a prospective second tiberium conflict that emerges as an uprising of mutants and the other have not's centering around a battle for the Everfree forest the southern most enclave of clean land kept that way by the tree of harmony.

What aspects of this fusion are you asking for help with exactly?

MerryGold
Group Contributor

A lot of it, I just need a sounding board and second opinion keep me from going off on weird tangents like assassinating Celestia or something

Nothing wrong with going all out, hell we nuked the Crystal Kingdom in Green Sun.

MerryGold
Group Contributor

Was trying to angle to split ponies up into rough GDI and Nod lines though they would never be called such and I was informed that killing a princess would be a cheap tactic to artificially escalate tension.

So i changed it to habing the spread of tiberium forcing rural families to displace from their homesteads towards the cities to live in slums and shanty towns. and as poverty breeds crime, crime breeds contempt. The rural families would turn inwards from the prosecution. Tensions would be further heightened when food rationing would begin as it would become unveiled how deep the rich and well to do would have their claws in the emergency foundations and organizations meant to manage this mess. The whole thing is meant to boil over as evacuations to the crystal empire and just the north in general begins erupting into the secondo tiberium war larely centered around the everfree forest which is an encave of clean land maintained by the tree of harmony.

So the Equestria in this universe could mirror many if not some of the events that take place in c&c?
What about the timeline, will this take place before, during or after the return of nightmare moon?
To be honest there is quite a few questions I have, but I don't want to have anything spoiled you do go ahead with the story.

MerryGold
Group Contributor

After, nightmare moon. Events on the timeline start around about season 4 with the tiberium meteorite air bursting over the Macintosh hills.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7