Give Blueblood Some Character! 595 members · 437 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I made a blog post a while back that commented on how Prince Blueblood is always depicted as an only child. A few minutes ago, I was suddenly struck with an idea on how to make him into an older brother as well has create a decent explanation into his motives for acting the way he does, asisde from the usual "all these pretty girls fling themselves at me and I just want to find the One to view me as Me instead of a prince" that I usually see. If possible, I would like to have a couple people to bounce ideas off of to help flesh out the plot. I don't want to put any spoilers here, so PM me if anyone wants to help out a little.

Actually, one story comes to mind where Blueblood isn't an only child, The Party Must Go On by HeatWave. In that case, Blueblood is a pair of twins and only one of them is the pompous plothole that we see with Rarity.

1988812 I'm actually trying to come up with a better explaination than "he's just a royal pain-in-the-flank" myself, so that I can try to write him off as not so much of one. Him having a sibling is a clever idea. It definitely could be how he became a self-loving, egotistical jack-ass. Siblings definitely shape personalities, and a brother or sister could certainly cause stress, resulting in rude behavior. (I know my younger sister can get me riled up.:twilightangry2:)

I need to rewatch "The Best Night Ever" to remind myself just how rude he is, and try to look into why he became that way using clues. If I think of anything, I'll let you know.:twilightsmile:

Cool. Thanks in advance for your help.

There are many stories that depict Bloeblood as an older broader. In The Sweetie Chronicles: Fragments, and This Platinum Crown
Blueblood is depicted as Cadence stepbrother.

~Leonzilla

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5