Give Blueblood Some Character! 595 members · 437 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Am I the onky one who tought about this?
What if Diamond Tiara is a fangirl of Blueblood, It makes perfect sense...Kinda.
I could see them having posters of him in their rooms and having a fanclub for him.

Them again I may be crazy:derpytongue2:

It wouldn't be too far-fetched if he had a fan club filled with fillies and mares of deplorable morals.

Well, considering that Rarity knew of him but never heard anything about his flaws, I wouldn't be surprised if he actually had lots of fans. He must be somewhat popular, he hangs out with Fancy Pants.

And now I imagine they've got a poster of him in a slightly suggestive pose, like leaning back on a bed of roses XD

2058492Ans thus BeBe is creeped out. XD

"I'm, uh... flattered. And slightly creeped."
Meanwhile they cling to him like a pair of very affluent burs...

And then Cadance is there to laugh, though she might agree that foals feeling that affectionate toward her Little Brother Best Friend Forever could be a tad concerning.

... There should be a Misadventures of Siblings series of oneshots. XD Cadance and Blueblood, as adults, prior to the wedding, attending social events and so forth.

Well, in Nyx's Family, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were fanfillies for Shining Armor, sending him love letters in the Crystal Empire (despite being married).* It doesn't take much to extend that sort of blind adoration to Blueblood, who has been a prince for longer than Shining.

One possible counterpoint, however, could be that Blueblood's a unicorn and both DT and SS are earth ponies. (Though, to be honest, I don't exactly picture either them or Filthy Rich as being tribalist, just elitist.)

*For any who haven't read it, here's an amusing scene:

"Oh shut up, Ninny Nyx," Silver Spoon said. "You don't know anything." Her face got incredibly soppy. "He's the dreamiest, hottest, hunkiest stud of a Prince in Canterlot--"

"In the Crystal Empire---" Diamond Tiara agreed. "In Equestria!"

"In the Empire OR in Equestria," Silver Spoon said.

"Go away, weirdo," Diamond Tiara sneered. "We don't want Prince Shining to see us standing around a loser like you!"

Shining Armor looked at them. Boy, did their parents know how much makeup they caked on? "Hi girls. I believe you met my niece here?"

The look of horror on Diamond Tiara's and Silver Spoon's faces was indescribable. "NIECE?"

For the second time, a scream of inarticulate rage echoed to the Ponyville sky.

2058324 I had this idea running in my head for a while. Makes sense, I guess.

2058324 Makes sense to me.

Probably! Would she not use it to tease him, though? Maybe she would...

"Look here, Be-Be! According to this chart, Miss Rich and you have about 67 R.O.Ps*! And if we take likely foal colouration into account, it's bumped up to 68, and even 76 with Miss Spoon!"
"They are minors."
"Details, schmetails! I knew I should've looked for a girl younger than you, I've always felt you would like that--and oh look, they even have a super special secret hoofshake! Isn't it adorable? Come on, Be-Be! Sunshine, sunshine, ladybugs awake..!"
"Turn around and I will kick you leg."

*romantic overlap points

2065751lol. MOAR!!!

"Oh, but this is so much fun, Be-Be!"

"... No, no it is not, Cadence."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11