• Published 2nd Jun 2013
  • 599 Views, 9 Comments

How I fell in love with Caramel and things that happened afterwards. - The Dude



Owner of a record store falls in love with Caramel, and tries his best to woo his heart.

  • ...
2
 9
 599

More Things Happen.

See this is the reason why I cannot get a date. Most ponies usually do something romantic, or really cute to get the attention of somepony they're interested in. Nope, throw them out of the store and claim you have a disease. That'll get some legs shaking.

Anyway, after that happened I explained to Trips what I did, which was followed by many huge laughs from him and burying my head away from him trying to hide the embarrassment that was definitely displaying itself on my face. After that I just went back to my house to curl up in a ball with a book and some ice cream.

So far today everything was looking pretty normal. Trips was taking a nap in the back while I manned the counter. A couple ponies came in but besides that it was kinda slow today.

On days like this I usually read a book or talked to Trips. But Trips was sleeping and I don't have any books so there's really not much for me to do. I could always daydream but not right now.

Wait. I could listen to music. Uh.

There's a record player in the back that's connected to some speakers lined up in the store. I rarely use it, but Trips does when I'm not here. I turned around and saw it right next to the back door where Trips was sleeping. I walked over to it finding there's a record alrighty in here.

"What's....Ex Millitary?" I asked myself. I put the needle on the record an..

"FUCK WHERE YOU'RE FROM FUCK WHERE YOU'RE GOING IT'S ALL ABOUT WHERE YOU'RE AT!!!!"

I hit the back wall with some force. Luckily I quickly got back up and stopped the record.

"Holy fucking Celestia." Was all I could say. My eyes were now wide open and I swear I almost peed myself. Not a great way to for a day to go but it's not like it could get worse.....

Suddenly the door flew open and what walked through was a big orange, and probably angry, mare.

"We...Welcome!" I tried to say before she ran up and slammed her hooves on the counter.

"What in tarnation are you doing!?" She yelled at me.

"Um.." Was all I could get in.

"My cousin came in the other day and was assaulted by somepony who looked exactly like you!"

"Was it C..Caramel?"

"Darn tootin it was!"

Oh Luna not again stop blushing stop blushing stop blushing stop blushing.....

"Uh." She said stepping away from the counter. "He said that your cheeks were really red and you were acting really strange like you are now......" After those words her faced changed as she probably realized what was going on.

"Awwww you're one of dem colt cuddlers ain't ya?" She said, her tone shifting from angry to friendly in as few as a millisecond.

"A..ye..yes." Was all I could say. I didn't find explaining my sexuality to complete violent strangers wasn't my specialty.

"Aww well shucks that's mighty cute. A shame though, you wouldn't look too bad with a mare." She said to me, turning her back to me.

"I'm actually bi....." I quietly said hoping she'd hear.

"Oh so you're like Dash I suppose." She said walking more towards the door. "Well I guess I can be put at ease. Maybe I can introduce ya'll to each other. Caramels boyfriend seems like he'd like your fancy records you have here."

"Oh..." I wasn't expecting boyfriend. That sentence was kind of misleading at the start. Like a great roller coaster but you vomit at the end. But honestly I wasn't surprised. A stallion like that would already be taken.

"Well I'd be glad to have ya'll meet. What's yer name?"

"High Note." I replied.

"Alrighty then. Boy with how shy you seem like you'd be a good match with my pal Fluttershy." And with that she left the store.

"Fluttershy....."


"Dude Ms Hoover's a total bitch." Said my Thunderlane.

"Yeah I know man." Said Trips, "Fucking hate that bitch, giving us homework every damn day. I hate algebra."

We all sat in the lunch room, eating our lunches and hating our teachers as usual. The three of us sat all by ourselves in a small corner of the lunch room.

This school was a strange thing. It was mostly filled with earth ponies and unicorns, but scattered around the school were a few pegasi. Most of them came here because they were kicked out of there school up in the clouds. Most of them were here because they got kicked out. Thunderlane got expelled for telling off a teacher, and apparently some other rainbow mare did too.

But there was one other pony. A yellow pegasus, who I was completely head over heels for. And today was going to be a big day.

"You gonna talk to the pink chick?" Asked Trips.

"Sh..shut up man I'll do it." I responded.

"Well you better, or me and Thunderlane will do it for you."

As he said that the bell rang, it was this time that lunch ended and the school gave us ten minutes to fuck around in. We all picked up our backpacks. Trips and Thunderlane would probably go play soccer, but today I had to confront somepony.

"See you later High Note." Said Thunderlane, walking away towards the field. Usually after lunch I'd go to the library and read or something. But not today, although I'd rather go to the library.

Apparently she liked to hide out back, where all the trees were. We were told not to go back there since tons of animals roamed that area, but I guess she didn't care.

I peered around the edge of the school wall and found her, sitting by herself with a couple of birds stuck in her mane. With a gulp in my throat I took a step out in the open.

"He--hey Fluttershy...." I said, prompting her eyes to widen immensely either in terror or surprise.

"Uh...." She replied, suddenly hiding her head from me.

"I just wanted to say..."

ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT AWKWARDESS LEVELS ARE RISING IMMENSELY.

I couldn't take it. I turned around and ran, but not before yelling "I THINK YOU'RE REALLY CUTE!!!"

I'm not sure how she responded but it was probably adorable.


As I snapped back into the present I shook my head.

Fucking social awkwardness.

Author's Note:

I'm really lazy. I've been spending most of my time playing Civ 5. So enjoy.

Comments ( 2 )

Wow, that took an unexpected turn. Usually in a gay story when there's an angry applejack invoked she's usually the designated homophobe.

Also, poor High Note. I'm curious to know who Caramel's coltfriend is, since you mentioned that Caramel's an Apple I'm guessing Big Mac's not his coltfriend for once

Holy shit, need a new chapter. On it

Login or register to comment