• Published 12th Jul 2013
  • 9,775 Views, 80 Comments

Lucky number Thirteen - SkyShrieker



Waking up in an unfamilliar land, sold in an auction to a group of crazy mares, and sought after by every country on the planet, what's a guy to do? Pray, and if that doesn't work, roll with it.

  • ...
21
 80
 9,775

Danger! Under Construction!

Author's Note:

Soon, soon.

Comments ( 21 )

I realized that drinking helped with creativity (not so much punctuation and what have you) that I might need to work on that.

Um... that is literally what editors are for.:moustache:


3923675 Editors: The Sober Authors

3923675 I'm supposed to be his editor but he stopped sending me emails

While I am not happy with this, you are the author and have final day. This is your story after all. So I guess I'll await your updates to the best of my ability.

Yes drinking does help good job with that and good luck :-P

what type of drinks you drinken not alcohol i hope you could become a alcoholic :fluttercry:

just finished chapter 4. cloud district? really? theres no possible way you did not steal that from skyrim.

When I decided to go with cloud district I was thinking of the constant flow of travelling merchants, majority of which are pegasi, just like the clouds in the sky. And in Skyrim the Cloud District is where the elites and the Karl live. In my Canterlot that is the Platinum, or the most expensive and sophisticated of the three districts.

Comment posted by Ocelot8 deleted May 1st, 2014

how long you going make next chapter?

I'm a bit confused while reading a bit. Has he been turned into a pony or is it some hybrid?

Um....I....uh...
what the FUCK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
so confused.....

planning do more chapter?

Hey Y'all. I know it has been multiple years but I want to state something. Yes, more chapters are coming. I don't want to bore you with the details but life happened. Now I am almost ready to begin writing again. I will be redoing my older chapters, updating and adding a few more stories soon. So look forward to it if you enjoy and I am terribly sorry this has taken so long. Look forward to the to the ongoing story of Leuma and i will see you all soon.

7427787 Aw man, I wanted to see more of this story.

Ahh man. I really wanted to see the rest of this story. It was so interesting

chosen of the great horned rat! yes-yes!

Did the author die? He hasn't been here since 2016. RIP

Dude..... I need this update to survive you can't leave me like this

Login or register to comment