• Published 4th Sep 2013
  • 670 Views, 31 Comments

The New Pony - Arctic Wave



The new pegasi, Mon Ami, has a tendancy to lose her friends. But one stallion helps her out with these... "Issues"

  • ...
1
 31
 670

6

I slowly get up and kiss Brae. Holding my cheek which was now a bright red, we walked with him to the house. He got me some ice and kisses me on the neck. I giggle and pull on his now fluffy mane. When he gets angry his mane fluffs up. He notices himself that my stomach was bigger. A small smile spreads across his face. I suddenly feel dizzy and tumble to the floor blacking out. I feel Brae catch my head and shout for A.J. to get a doctor. I see 3 stallions, Celestia, Luna, 2 mares, 1 filly, and my baby all grown up. Well, a teenager. She trots up to me and gives me a hug.

"Mom. I need to show you my older brother," says Lyme Light in a warm tone.

I glance at the Alicorn stallion as he slowly walks towards me.

"Mom... How is she my mom Lyme? We are exactly the same and she is... normal. What happened to the mom you said we had. What our bodies were born in huh?! I'm and older son to this dumb Pegasus! What have you told me these 2 days huh? I can't communicate to her you turd! Only now you bring me with you to see my mom! Mom? Oh mi gosh I'm so sorry! Mom? Mom I'm sorry for what I said. I am Budros. I'm your son. Mom, what's your name?" Budros asks.

"Mon Ami. Budros, you're my son. But how does that work? Lyme was my first born. So she communicated for you? What do you want to be called when you're born? You must have a better name than that," I ask him.

"Uh," he says, "Anything you think is cool. I like the stars. I could raise the stars in my past life. So anything cool that relates to stars."

"Sirius or Castor, which one. They are the brightest stars in the sky. I think Castor is pretty good. Your name is Castor,"

Comments ( 9 )

is this your first story?

anyway i think that your story has a interesting concept.

3296017 which is what. And no this is not my first story. The I am thunderlane and this is my story was my first but people were hating and so I deleted it cause one guy was blaming me for making dash a turd and he just made me so mad I deleted it for a pleasure of the ponies. So that is my first story and I'm not gonna rewrite it

a unicorn fichting over a pegasus that has a relation with a eath pony.
and that we are in a slightly further future.

i'm sorry to hear that there are people hating on you. story's can go what ever direction the writer wants.

3300694 Why thank you. You truly are a nice person. Inside and out. But how do you figure it was in the future?

3300975
Twilight didn't live in the library anymore.
And Braeburn lives on the applefarm now.
so i just figured out that a little time had passed considering that Granny Smith was stil alive.
:moustache:

3303886 Oh well that makes sense. Imma turd when I write stories and I can't place a time

3315130
everything takes practise

3318799 thank you for understanding this story. My new one just came out and had a hate comment. But that person is mean and doesn't understand it. I Mont delete it if I get another hate comment.:ajsleepy:

3319814
alright, just finished reading your new story and those comment.
for what i know he/she (don't know) pointed out the mistakes of some line but that is the only useful thing it that whole list of his.
characters can be out of there usual play, just like the fact that a tragedy can change a person in real life. (dead of cadance)
there is indead some leak of information and your story's feel kind of rushed.
there a little comfusing for me to read probably because i'm ducht.

it you want to i'm willing to give tip's and advice.:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment