• Published 2nd Oct 2013
  • 6,248 Views, 73 Comments

Mr. Popo - DVAN56

  • ...
14
 73
 6,248

Bonus: BYYYYYYE

Discord, the Spirit of Chaos, Master of Disharmony, and Creature of Mayhem...was calmly fishing.

"Sure is a nice day out today," he said through a yawn, "Fluttershy is full of good advice at times."

"Oh look, Discord is free."

"Of course I'm free, I'm been free for over a year now, where have you been-"

Discord froze as at that moment he recognized the voice. Shakily, like a broken toy, he began to look behind him, praying that it wasn't who he thought it was. But sure enough it was, Mr. Popo, smiling like he always does.

"Been a long time sense you got out of that stone, haven't it?"

"Ye... yes."

"That's good, but I have some bad news."

"wh...what?"

"Your going back!"

"WHAT!?"

"BYE!"

Their was a sudden flash of light and a large bang, as if an exploitation had gone off, and sitting next to the pond, was a stone statue of Discord fishing.

Author's Note:

It just came to me and I had to add it.

Comments ( 13 )

... This made my day after Christmas. Thank you for sharing this with us, Mr. Popo. We remain, as always, your worthless (loyal) maggots.

Only the great Popo could own Discord like that.:trollestia:

"POPO"
"But I don't want to go back..."
"POPO"
*Discord turns to stone*
Twilight:"What kind of spell did you use on him?"
"I didn't,he just knows better"

"Shadup, bitch! Get in the stone!"

Celestia: I wonder where his mind goes when he's in his stone.

Mr. Popo: I'll tell you where he's not. Safe.

YES, FINALLY, DISCORD IS BACK IN STONE, YAAAAAY! Let's hope it stays that way!

Forgive me oh great and mighty Popo, but there's a spelling error: "Been a long time sense you got out of that stone, haven't it?"
Should be:
"Been a long time since you got out of that stone, hasn't it?"

How is this complete?
There's still "I'll say", "Tell me I can leave!" and "Bitch, don't tell me what to do!", "I'll tell you where they're not. Safe.", "Oh, do go on." and, my personal favourite, "No. It just knows better."

You know, this makes want to have a crossover with DBZ Abridge and MLP Mentally Advance. That would be interesting if dictator Celestia teamed up with Popo to make Popo Jr with Twilight.

What kind of exploitation was that!?

*cries in the corners and curls up and rocks back and forth and mumbles something about popo's rules* :fluttercry:

Login or register to comment