• Published 15th Jun 2014
  • 372 Views, 15 Comments

Nightmare Fuel Anypony? - SolongStarbird



Collection of scary shorts to fuel your fear...

  • ...
1
 15
 372

Abattoir

Wings...

Wings....

Yes, these will do. Turning on the saw.

Grrr... The blood has stained the feathers. That stuff is a pain to get out.

And now that I think about it, the mailmare could never fly straight. Grey is a hard color to dye, too. This won't do. In retrospect, she was never a good choice.

Damn... How hard is it to find a perfect pair? There is always some problem... never without a flaw...

The doctors said that I would never fly. Now I see how hard it is to prove them wrong, that I would find a way. First the moral stooping, and now all the trouble and suffering to find the perfect wings.

Hmm...

What am I looking for again? I want a mare's wings. That buck I sawed up earlier proved that I can't look natural with stallion wings. I want a strong flier. The mailmare has proved that weak wings are just not going to cut it. Oh, and I want a color that can be easily dyed to match my own color. Now that I think of it, white is the only option. Sure, yellow could work, but the dye already matches me perfectly, and yellow would just mess up the hue. I would need to get red dye to make some sort of orange, right? No, only white will do.

Hmm...

Mare...

Strong flier...

White coat...

What was her name? Blossomforth?