• Published 10th Oct 2015
  • 510 Views, 0 Comments

Venricks new life in Equestria. - Storm



After Twilights spell gone wrong, Venrick has been transported to Equestria. Now he has to adapt to his new life but for how long.

  • ...
 0
 510

Prologue

"I am confident that it will work Twilight. Just have faith in yourself and it will happen"

"Ok...I believe."

Princess Celestia and Twilight Sparkle stood in front of the School were Celestia teaches her magic. for Twilight to continue her studies with Celestia, She had to show the school board what she has learned and what Celestia has been teaching her.

They made their way to the classroom that Twilight had to show what she has learned. Three Ponies were sitting in front of a desk and surprisingly Twilights parents were sitting in the back. They waved to her with a smile as they were here to support her. She smiled and waved back as she stood up on the stage, Celestia walk over to the judges and sat down beside them.

"good morning princess." they said with a smile and a bow

"good morning" she simply replied.

the judges looked up to twilight and one cleared their throat.

"Alright, let's begin. Twilight sparkle, please come to center stage."


Three ponies were sitting in a classroom with Princess Celestia sitting beside them. Behind them were Twilights parents. Twilight was nervous. It was her third year as Princess Celestia's student and did not want to big her a bad reputation by failing her presentation. As she trotted to center, stage she looked at her parents who smiled and nodded, She smiled back and took a deep breath.

"When you are ready." one of the judges said.

"Good morning everypony. As you know I am Twilight Sparkle and my presentation will be on galactic space travel"
The three judges looked at each other and back to twilight with confused looks on their faces. She cleared her throat and continued.

"Galatic space travel is where we are able to travel to a different world in an instant...well, theoretically. I've been studying this for the past six months and believe I am able to open a portal on another world."


"Ok, well please show us Twilight this...Space travel."

Twilight's horn begins to glow and a purple aura begins to glow around her horn and her body. Papers, curtains and the ponies hair being to blow in the wind that circled around Twilight as she began to float in the air. A purple magic seal began to circle around her and move forward in front of her and magic starts to move clock ways around the seal, Sweat started coming from Twilights forehead as she focuses all her energy into this spell.

The ponies in the room except Celestia was getting nervous from the amount of power that was serging in the room. Her parents held each other while staring at the spectacular show of magic.

Twilight's mother whispered "come on Twilight, you can do it, sweetie."

A purple portal fully forms in front of Twilight. She smiles at her victory, but her celebration did not last long. Purple lighting started to spark from the portal and hitting in random directions of the room. the sound of the wind whipping around Twilight and the loud cracking of the lighting scared the judges as they saw the concern on Twilights face "You can stop now Twilight!" one of the Ponies shouted.

"n-no! I can do it!" Twilight replied as she closed her eyes trying to use all her focus on portal to stable it, but she failed as the papers and loose objects around the room started going into the portal. The judges and Twilights parents took cover behind chairs and desks while Celestia had enough, Her horn glowed a golden aura and onto twilights forehead.

Twilight's horn began to flicker with magic and then stopped. She flew over the Twilight and put her wings around Twilight as she collapsed into her wings and passes out from exhaustion. She looked back at the portal. it was closing in on itself and started to tilt facing up. Celestia's eyes grew wide as purple light started coming out from the magic seal. She turned her head to twilights and closed her eyes as pure magic shot from the portal into the sky with a pure bear for a couple of seconds before closing in on itself to just a pile of paper and a couple of lighting strikes to the floor of where the portal hovered.


"I-I'm so sorry Princess Celestia...I..I thought I could do it" Twilight whispered to Celestia as she was regaining her strength to stand while resting on Celestia's chest.

"It's ok my pupil, for a minute there I thought you actually had it" she replied, nuzzling Twilight.

The rest of the ponies in the room came out of their hiding places and looked at Twilight. "W-with recent..events that just happen..we will let you continue to stay at this school...however, please stick to spells that are more in reach of achieving." one of the judges say as they dust themselves off.

Twilight smiled "I..will try next time"

Her and her parents were outside of the school with Princess Celestia. Twilight looked at Celestia. "so...were do you think that beam went to?"

"I do not know Twilight. Though, where ever it goes. I hope it doesn't cause any trouble to anypony or..anything that comes into contact with." Celestia looks up in the sky in the direction the beam shot thinking were that beam will go, what will it do or what it can do.

Twilight looked up with her and wondered what could possibly happen. did she just send a destructive beam that could obliterate anything in its path? she frowned at the thought of it. "Celestia, I hope it does not hurt anypony, I didn't mean to hurt anypony."

"I know Twilight..I know"

Author's Note:

I am aiming for this to be my big project. Please comment and give me your opinions. i love reading comments :ajsmug:

have a good day and pony on. :pinkiesmile:

Edited by Quillo Manar. Big thanks to Quillo Manar for proof reading and editing.