• Published 24th Jul 2012
  • 1,341 Views, 32 Comments

Pony vs. Pony - s00perguy



Your favorite ponies fight to the death!

  • ...
2
 32
 1,341
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

That... Was... Awesome! Um, a little gory and morbid, but still awesome! I would have never guessed that you would make Pinkie a Demon. But the fact that Demons aren't exactly evil, just different, is great. Last part, a little overboard with the description there... *Nervous Laughing* But it was a great story overall!

1096339 hahahahaha! That's the point of this series. I just cut loose and execute sOmeone mercilessly. It may seem over-the-top, but that was the idea. I needed the tragedy, I needed the monster, and I needed everything to be the way it was. I should probably drop a blog apologizing though, but hey! I dropped the mature tag right when I started this whole thing, so you can really blame me. As a side note: COMBAT AND FIGHTING ARE NOT COMFORTABLE. Thy are grisly, disgusting, disturbing, and bloody. You people should be expecting these things. This is not ERBOMLP, this is a combat fiction. Wiht swords. For now. I may be switching it up. This is tailor made to make people uncomfortable. Just be glad I didn't post any of my REALLY dark stuff on here. That stuff makes me cringe.

Is it possible to see some Gilda vs Fluttershy... *A lot of people are probably going to hate me for this*

1102736 hmmmmm... There is a minor issue with that, but I was planning on a bar room brawl now, so that should fit brilliantly.

Iron Will, Gilda, Trixie, and the Flim Flam Bros. vs a Horde of Changelings

With an army of vile invaders on their way to Ponyville, five unlikely heroes try to buy time for the settlement to ready its defenses. A brute, a jerk, a charlatan, and two con men versus an invasion of vile insectoids, can they find redemption in a last stand?

1285775 singular battles, bro. Working on Fluttershy versus Gilda ATM. Its not coming along. Like, at all. I only post when I get inspired enough to write It all in one day so that the flow doesn't get messed up. Anyway, only one-on-one battles, just because they're easier to choreograph in fine detail.

1966907
I think this is anthro or humanized, just not tagged as such. There's repeated mentions of hands.

Login or register to comment