• Published 10th May 2016
  • 3,445 Views, 438 Comments

The Titans' Orb: Rising Storm - Mister Horncastle



As Callum and the Mane Six continue their quest to find the shards of the Titans' Orb, the path ahead grows only more deadly, as they are now stalked by a relentless shadow that will stop at nothing to hunt them down...

  • ...
11
 438
 3,445

Chapters Next
Author's Note: For New Readers [IMPORTANT]


Hello, and welcome to the Titans' Orb: Rising Storm.

This story is the second in an ongoing saga, currently spanning over three books, with more on the way.
However, if you have looked at the first entry as of late, then you may have noticed that only a small number of chapters are currently available to read, and jumping to this sequel, Rising Storm, may seem awfully disjointed and confusing.

This is because the Titans' Orb was originally written ten years ago, and has since been rewritten!

The previously existing chapters on that story have since been permanently deleted, and over the course of this month, I will be releasing the new remastered chapters on a day-by-day basis, spaced evenly until Chapter Thirty and the Epilogue both release on the 30th of May.

From the author's note on the first Titans' Orb story, which explains the situation in full, I would expect this all to be quite clear. However, having received a comment on this sequel that expressed confusion over the matter, I have decided to leave an additional author's note on this story, to issue a warning and further emphasise the point.

In essence, if you are new to this series, please heed this very simple instruction...

PLEASE. DO. NOT. READ. THIS. STORY. YET.

Please bear with the first Titans' Orb story as it updates each day. From the 30th of May, the full story will be available to all, and you can then move on to this sequel without a hint of confusion.

I hope that explains things more clearly. :twilightsheepish:

Thank you for reading this, and thank you for your patience, I very much hope you stay with the story and enjoy every thrilling moment of it; welcome to the Titans' Orb family.

Kindest regards,
- Mister Horncastle :heart:

Chapters Next