• Published 27th Aug 2016
  • 1,187 Views, 49 Comments

Fifty Shades of Rarity - Somber



Rarity's always prided herself on her generosity. Then she discovers something that both she, and her friends, have been neglecting: their sexuality. Rarity seeks to remedy that. How else could she consider herself 'generous'?

  • ...
20
 49
 1,187
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

Oh, this is beautiful. Truly, it is. I'm going to link this. This is great!

7572705 Thanks. I hope more people read it.

7572805 Wait, I though you didn't respond to comments.

7572806 I do. Not all of them, but every now and then I reply or answer questions and stuff. Hi.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH! Wow.......I loved this, Rarity doing that, i so want to see her do this to the main five, or maybe performs thsi ona Canterlot Female noble, one who in the club, Rarity reduces her to a blubbering mess.
Hehehe, I can see soem mares proposing to her afterwards.

7572805 I don't have the greatest number of followers on my promotion twitter, but word is slowing getting around it's a source for stories and art.

I do hope more folks read this, it really is good. As good as PH, and Homelands.

Oh, yay! I was hoping to get more of this story!

ok now
If you say once more that you are terrible at writing clop I will clop you over the head
The scene between Velvet and Rarity was one of the most sensual erotical scenes I have read so far
amazingly gentle and filling. Great progression from start to foreplay to act itself
I do not exactly expect her to have sex with other of mane sixxx (pun intended) but I would love to see Rarity helping them all in some way
Also Kudos for choosing Rarity. She is often neglected in romance or erotica for not being popular or not being shipped much
Yet for me she is my most favorite character and her personality and element of generosity fits very well in reflecting her desire to help and give pleasure over just receiving it

Wow. That was amazing. It was sweet sensual and so filled with emotions that I recognise.
You have a way with clop that makes it, beautiful. It actually shows a side of sex that most people seem content to entirely ignore. :heart:

It was a fun read and I do hope to see more.

Now I will slip away before I fangirl my brains out! :twilightsheepish:

I decided to read this because I was bored and didn't feel like reading FoE: PH for the twelfth time. I really wasn't expect much exept to waste some time as most clop stories are garbage.

It was only after reading it did I begin to understand this is not clop at all. This is a great story of self discovery, exploration, and acceptance that just happens to have one of the best written sex scenes I've ever read.

Rarity's struggle and doubts are very relatable as are the others. This is very well written. So much so I can't really call it a clop story.

Login or register to comment