• Published 27th Jun 2012
  • 1,979 Views, 41 Comments

Two Sides of the Same Coin - Minute Trapping



Caramel and Toffee are really the same pony.

  • ...
1
 41
 1,979

Chapter 9 (Epilog)

"See?" said Celestia with a proud smile. "I told you they'd accept you." She looked down at Caramelle and her smile faded. "Why do you still look so unhappy?"

Caramelle sighed. "They all love me, but they don't really know what I've gone through. I still feel alone. Even if I could find somepony I loved, and even if we could connect, we'd just be friends half of the time."

Celestia smiled again. "So what you need is along the lines a mirror-universe version of yourself? I think that can be arranged."

To be continued…

[END CREDITS]

Comments ( 11 )

"Pussyhoofing" that word it made me stop and made my mind an utter blank for a sec. I don't know what my emotions are about the word. it bothers me but it really doesn't. I cant make heads or tails of it. Anyway this story has come to its conclusion. I'm glad that I kept in my favorites because I almost forgot about it. I have to say I enjoyed its ride. I'm not really good with long posts so I leave here.

To the best of luck to you and future endeavors/story( which I'll be waiting to read)

So, would anypony be interested in a sequel? I've kinda been put off writing for a while after the EqD prereaders essentially said this story was beyond repair, but if you're interested…

1561851 I would love to read that :3

Interesting story, though it does have many spelling errors (most notably poison JOAK early on).

1879346
That's not an error; it's an alternate spelling. The plant is a pun on poison oak. Hence, poison joak.

Sequel where Caramel gets a mirror universe version of himself so he could have a relationship that won't be weird half the time? Sign me up! :pinkiehappy:

I would want to see a sequal ^^

2245722
:rainbowhuh:
That's… kind of the whole premise of the story.

Hey, just got around to reading your story you mentioned on 4chan when I asked if there was a fic about Caramel's headcanon. Good fic, I hope you write more stories in the future! :pinkiehappy:

Neat story. A little forced at the end, but I got the impression you wanted to be done with the story, rather than have even more drama erupt from his/her dramatic reveal.

Login or register to comment