• Published 21st Oct 2016
  • 4,702 Views, 2,081 Comments

Appledashery Vol. Two - Just Essay



Rainbow Dash and Applejack have a long, joyous, arduous relationship.

  • ...
26
 2,081
 4,702

PreviousChapters
To Be Continued

Zoop.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 48 )

:facehoof: Of course.

The first Appledashery Volume II chapter that we get in ages... and it's a damnable April Fools chapter!:ajbemused:

I'm going back to bed and freakin' hide until April 2nd.

Seriously, I am.

I just watched 4 episodes of Voyager tonight.... strange coincidence

Applejanewaymander is best pony...? :applejackconfused:

I want to see fanart of the Salamander Pony babies, stat.

this is the first time the april fools chapter has come out on the 1st of april since I started reading this and austraeoh.....but it was still 2 hours too late.
Maybe next year you'll actually get me with one of these JE.

The real April Fools was marking it as complete.

In a slightly affirmative tone, Tuvok said, "I look forward to reading it."

"Don't kid. I know full well that nobody is going to read."

I was confused for about 0.2 seconds before I caught on and realised the date. You didn’t fool me this time, SS&E, not this time...

This is empirical proof that Skirts can make anything better. Even Threshold.:pinkiesick:

Live long and dash apples.

Lol, I remember this episode.

Huh, the whole thing was a Stargate crossover, who would have thought?!

Man, now I kinda want to read more Captain Jackway.

To Be Continued

I hope that wasn't the April Fool's joke. :pinkiesad2:

Sunuvabitch!

I consider it good tidings that he’s back to doing daily updates on Ofolrodi. Hopefully that means he’ll soon be updating this one again, as well. :rainbowdetermined2:

8844016
I play Skyrim and I didn't get this one till you said something

Will the story continue?

9105564
Pretty sure it will, eventually. This isn't the first time the story's gone on hiatus.

Wow...it's been 2 years...still waiting for that update though

Well, I was gone for like... What? Two years? Like, I got to reading like 15-ish chapters before vanishing. Here I am, back again, and up to date finding out the story is on hiatus. Damn...

Huh.. Sad this wasn't a joke.

9367800 What wasn't?

On another note, JE, just when can we expect to see another update (or two) to this?

Not before the end of 2018 (there's only like 3 days (counting this one)) left in it, soooooo maybe at some point in 2019?

Hopefully?

I (we) need my/our Appledashery fix, dangit!!!

Part 2 updated over a year ago... Do I really want to keep reading this sad, melodramatic, soul crushing story?

All caught up:fluttercry:

Haven't commented on either Appledashery stories before, but I binge read both of them in two weeks. hopefully there will be an update on this soon:ajsleepy:

I only made an account to say I'm appleddicted & I need to know what happens in the end. Even if it's in a couple of years. Mr author could you please confirm if the story is going to be completed one day? We need a ray of hope, or we'll get rainbow-depressed *Crying cute dashiemoji here* Thank you!

aaaa it's been two years that you don't upload a chapter:applecry:

When will you upload the next chapters?:pinkiesad2:

Famous last words ( ͡°, ͜ʖ ͡°,)

9122274
A two-year long hiatus? I haven't caught up yet but I'm just so sad that it's incomplete ... well, I'll enjoy the fuzz and depression while it lasts I guess.

EDIT: I just finished and now I don't know what to do with my life

Rip this fic

Still hoping this story will go on soon! Pls pls pls!

Happy early Halloween!

I was worried we wouldn't catch up to the final events of volume one. Heck now we still have to cover everything from Cider Space, the snakebite, and the camping trip.

Still it's one heckin enjoyable story and I'm sure it'll be updated soon, not like this chapter was posted that long ago... right?

rechecks post date
It's from 2018

derpicdn.net/img/2015/1/7/801367/large.jpg
Any minute now....

Comment posted by -Frost deleted Jun 18th, 2021

10849124
In order for Skirts to reboot Appledashery like he did Austraeoh, he's going to need a fact checker or some sort of report to recap on the entire story without having to digest a million words' worth of blurred details. It's just that Austraeoh actually has a legit fact-checker and Appledashery doesn't, while the wiki page I've been trying to set up for that purpose is... pretty bare-bones. It takes time and expertise that I am lacking in at the moment.

Logistics aside, I'm afraid there also isn't much... mmm... incentive for Skirts to pick this story back up again. There aren't many of us around, even if the few of us that are are crying rivers of passion. For Skirts to finish Austraeoh would already be a laborious task; no doubt adding Appledashery to that would be too great a demand to ask of him.

(Heck, he hasn't even logged into IC since March, and JE since-- Celestia forbid-- early 2019.)

Sooo.. yeah. Don't get your hopes up. Best to kind of just be satisfied with what we have currently, I guess. :ajsleepy:

10838890
Heh, I tend to find the bloodthirst highly amusing, if anything. :pinkiecrazy:

Update pls, I beg. Also Sora is in Smash, Pog

Just wanna say I enjoyed reading this story a lot.

I kind of afraid that the sex label is about AJ and Stu, since nothing happened in Dash’s POV in vol.1.

Maybe we all misunderstood... and the resolution to the tale can actually be found in largely forgotten mid-90s multi-platform puzzler 'Zoop'.

Happy late thanksgiving, it’s 2022 :yay:

11433294
I just finished reading this and damn, I'm devastated :fluttercry:

11445870
You have completed your journey padawan. However here you will find nothing but pain, suffering, and the mysterious Zoop.

Login or register to comment