• Published 6th Jul 2012
  • 4,038 Views, 183 Comments

Wish Upon A Star - striberx



This is my own HIE story. It's mostly about me in Equestria after a horrible message i recieve.

  • ...
13
 183
 4,038

Chapter 2: Oh My Goodness

Wish Upon A Star
=========================================================================

Chapter 2: Oh My Goodness

============================

(3rd person view): Fluttershy
[Present Day: Before I land]

Fluttershy had just put away Angel for bed. She sighed for relief after spend an hour putting all of the animals to bed.

She was gonna just join up with her friends today cause it was an apperance of The Celestrial Shooting Star.

It was a special day for Ponyville since this shooting star only happens once every thousand years.

They say wishing upon this star will grant you one wish. But putting all the animals away tends to lose track of the time.

It was 11:41 at least a mintue before The Celestrial Shooting Star appears. Far too late to meet up with Twilight and the others to see it.

So she decided to sit out on the hill near her house and see it. 11:42 the time has come for the star to appear.

She was very excited to see it. Then it happened. The Celestrial Shooting Star appeared!

It was so beautiful! The star had so many different colors on it it looked like the star was doing a slow Sonic Rainboom.

She was so happy to see it she almost forgot to wish upon it.

"I wish for either a new friend or a new animal to embrace." She said as she wish upon the star.

But just as the star passed over an aurora borealis appeared right above her. She squeaked for a second then she thought how beautiful it was.

Then the borealis started to spin. It spun faster and faster while it was spinning it started to shrink.

Then when it got to the point of it being spun into an orb it let out a blast of colors and light.
She was blinded for a bit then she saw an object flying towards the Everfree Forest and landed.

She thought that it could've hurt an animal out there. So she took a deep breath and headed out into the forest to help any animal that was hurt.

As she flew towards the crash site she was thinking that something bad was going to happen to her.

But she knew she had to ignore it. For the safety of the animals she would not be afraid!

She got to the crash site. It was huge! It must of been one big meteor. She looked around but she saw no animals near the radius of the crash.

She sighed for relief. But there could be animal trapped under it. So she climbed down to see what was there.

Once she got the the center of it she gasped to she sometype of creature lying in there.

She had no idea what it was. It looked like an ape but it wore clothes. She looked at it with such mystery and confusion.

Then as the moons light struck them she gasped again to see that the creature was seriously injured.

She had no choice. She had to take the creature into her house a stop the bleeding and help it.

She grabbed the creature with her front hooves. It was a little heavier than a chimpanzee but nothing she couldn't handle when an animal was hurt.

She flew back to her house with such speed it would make Rainbow Dash both proud and jealous.

She got into her house, flew upstairs and place it in the guest bedroom since it's the only thing there that can support it's whole body.

She took off the creature's shirt and hat. She first cleaned up the wounds on it's chest, arms, and legs.

Then she poked at it so she can determine where to put the bandages in. The ribs and both the left arm and leg both showed major injuries.

She then put some unique herbs on them to help stop the bleeding and the pain. The creature looked more relaxed.

Now she can put the bandages on it without worring that it's in too much pain. She had to put on a cast for it's left arm and leg.

Then she bandaged the ribs and the head. Since it looked like the ribs were cracked and it's head probably had a concussion.

She sighed for relief again now that it was patched up but she couldn't leave it alone so she grabbed her pillow and slept on her couch in the guest room hoping the creature didn't run away after it woke up.

=========================================================================

2 weeks have passed since the arrival and this creature didn't show any signs of waking up. She got worried that it could be dead.

Fluttershy was about to go to Twilight to ask for help then all of a sudden she heard the creature grunting. It was waking up!

==========================================================================

[1st person view]: Cody

After that weird light show that had happened to me I finally regained consciousness but I felt a lot of pain and I mean a lot!

"AAAUUUGH!" I screamed while clutching my ribs.

"What? What happened to me?" I asked while trying to regain my vision.

"um... well you-you see I-I-I f-f-f-found you falling from the sky. A-And you c-c-crashed into the forest near hear.
You were injured so i took you into my house to fix you up. if that's ok with you?" Said the familiar female voice.

"Thanks I guess." I replied.

Just as I relaxed myself my vision came back to me. It was in a nice cottage looking house. It looked so familiar.

But as I turned my head around to see the one who saved me from death my jaw dropped.

(I--It's Fluttershy! From MLP:FIM) I thought. I was shocked but at the same time i was confused and happy.

I was with Fluttershy in Equestria. I started to crying agian but this time it was tears of joy.

Fluttershy look worried and curious. "Are You okay?" She asked me while trying not to be scared of me.

"Yeah. *sniff sniff* I'm okay. I'm just crying tears of joy is all." I replied why trying to hold back my tears.

(She looked better but she know's that I'm lying.)

"Okay then but tell more about youself when your ready. I would like to know more about you mister?"

"Cody. Cody Alan Aldrich. But you can either call me by my first name or last name." I replied to her.

"Ok Cody you just stay there until you get better." She then beamed a smile that would even make Hitler smile of pure joy.

A week went by. Me and Fluttershy got to become really good friends.

I tried my best not to tell of what I know or about my past until she brings the rest of the mane 6 with her.

This way It would be a lot easier to show them everything that I know about Equestria and Earth.

Thank Go- I mean thank Celestia I downloaded everything about Earth.

Just as Fluttershy was about to go down and get some water I streched a bit it. I was getting a bit stiff but then I realized that nothing hurt.

Usually everytime I strech from this bed my ribs begins to flare up from the pain. But this time nothing I gave a big smile to Fluttershy when she walked back into the room.

"What's wrong Cody?" she asked me. "I think I might be healed Fluttershy" I replied to her.

"Well let's take look and see." She gently poked at my ribs to see if it was true. Nothing not even a little grunt.

"Alrighty then it looks like you made a full recovery in such a short time." She says with a joyful smile.

First she removed my two casts the I took of my bandages from my ribs and head. I stood up saying.....

"Sweet! Now I'm back to normal baby!" I said. She gave me my shirts, hat, and watch while I was doing a Fourze pose.

She cocked her head in confusion while giggling to my pose.

"Well now that you seem to better why don't you help me with the garden?" She says with a mischevious smile.

I gave a "Oh Shit!" response then I put myself back into bed with my own sheepish smile saying "I'll wait until tomorrow to start up my day"

"Okay then we'll start tomorrow" She say to me before I went to sleep from exhausting all my energy to get up............