• Published 22nd Aug 2012
  • 2,790 Views, 102 Comments

Rarity's lament - Sweetiebellema121



Rarity loses something she may never get back.

  • ...
5
 102
 2,790

Regret part 4 alternate ending (bonus chapter)

"...And the truth is...I am your Father's brother's cousin's friend's former roommate." Shadow Rarity said slyly.

" No! No!!" Rarity screamed in horror as she fell backwards."That's not true!.....That's impossible!!"

"Search your feelings you know it to be true." Shadow Rarity said as she extended a hoof to the mare. "Join me Rarity and together we can take over Equestria....I have foreseen it...only you can destroy the princesses."

"Never!" Rarity snarled.
" I'll nev-" Rarity tilted her head slowly."Wait a minut- cousin's friend's former roommate...."

Rarity lifted herself up and glared at the shadow.
" cousin's friend's former roommate...what the hell does that make us then..."

Shadow Rarity brought a hoof to her chin as she began to ponder on the subject.
"Hmm....nothing I guess..."

Rarity facehoofed.
"Then why would I ever join you then."

"Well...because...." The shadow's eyes shift as it attempted to find an answer."um....well."

"And now you've lost your evil voice..." Rarity said with a grimaced as she jumped back."....what in Equestria is going on here!"

"Look I can explain!"The Shadow said quickly.

"You can Explain everything in hell!!!!" Rarity rushed forward knocking the shadow to the ground.

"Alright!"Rarity said as she reach down." Now to see who you really are."

Rarity grabbed and pulled the mask off revealing an orange, blonde maned earth pony.

"Applejack!" Rarity said with narrowed eyes. "I should have known."

"And I would I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for meddlin' marshmallows."

Rarity chuckled to herself as she lifted her rifle up.
"Hasta la vista baby."

Rarity fired; blasting Applejack head off but unfortunately for her; Applejack was made of liquid metal and simply regenerated from the wound. Applejack bucked forward knocking Rarity to the ground. The earth pony jumped and made her way to the conveniently placed door on the other side of the dark shadowy room.

"I'll get you next time Rarity! Next time!!!!" Applejack snarled as she shook her hoof at the mare before rushing through the door.

"She forgot one thing." Rarity said slowly as she lifted herself up." There won't be a next time."

Suddenly a loud explosion happened and Applejack torn hat floated into the room.

"Sweetie Belle."Rarity said slowly as she turned around only to find Sweetie Belle (who for some reason wasn't dead) standing behind her.

Sweetie belle opened her mouth to say something but Rarity quickly cut her off.

"I must go." Rarity said as she lifted her head up to ceiling."My planet needs me."

With that Rarity leapt upward through the solid stone ceiling and continued to fly upward until she was well out of sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And that's how Equestria was made." Pinkie pie said a smile.

'I don't know."Scootaloo said slowly.
"Yeah and...why was Rarity an alien."Sweetie Belle asked with a grimace.
"And did Rarity just kill my sis!!" Apple Bloom said with widened eyes.

"The answer to all your questions is.... Eeyup." Pinkie said with a chuckle."Ok now who want to help me make cupcakes."

"We do! We do!" The three filly exclaimed.

"Alright then follow me to the basement where I will totally not kill you."Pinkie said with an evil grin.

"Yay!!!' The three fillys screamed as they followed the murderous pink pony nice lady to her evil basement.

THE END???????????????

Author's Note:

May the randomness be with you.