• Published 27th Feb 2018
  • 972 Views, 8 Comments

Object XP-84c - Scourge the yellow cat



When Equestria is no more, can the survivors unite against foes once thought defeated, alongside two powerful new forces?

  • ...
3
 8
 972

Illusion

Author's Note:

2,000 words! Wooo! I am going to warn y'all, the story is going to become darker from here on out. Also might be confusing for some, but references to creepypastas (or ponypastas) are in this chapter. Questions? Just comment down below for your thoughts about the story so far!

Until next time,
~Scourge

Dimension 'Evil'

Solar Castle, Cantertrot, Solar Equestrian Empire

The air was heavy with tense in the Solar Castle, where somepony would be crushed by the sheer amount of it. This was especially true in the throne room. Why? Because the alicorn that was sitting on the throne was NOT having a nice day.

The alicorn in question had a milky white coat of fur that seemed to be if a foal could lap it up. Next, there was the mane; which was an inferno that no firepony, no matter how brave or skilled they are, could put out. Then, there were the eyes, eyes which not even a pony's worst nightmare could have. Those black piercing eyes with pupils of a snake smoldered away anypony's soul they came across. As for her cutie mark, it was a picture of a sun, with fire surrounding it.

The armor she wore was of a Marecedonian-like design with a solar red tint that seemed to have been forged in the heart of a red giant star. As the alicorn was sitting on the sole throne, something was on her mind.

Those traitors to Equestria have been a pain in the flank, Thought that very same alicorn, They are distracting me from the fronts in Gri- The twin doors that at the entrance suddenly burst open with a loud BAM. She looked up to see a commander of the Imperial Army of the Equestrian Empire (IAEE) came running in, panting. The solar red Spartan armor he wore was battered from several dents and hits. Once he was several hoof lengths from the throne, he bowed and said to her.

"My glorious Empress Daybreaker, Commander Nightkiller from th-"

"From the 46th battalion, I know," Interrupted Daybreaker, "Tell me already."

The commander stumbled for words to say as he got up. It would've been funny to the empress if the 46th was a normal battalion. You see, the 46th consists of the most elite, battle-harden veterans in all of Equestria. The best of the best, so to speak. They were so experienced, that they could beat an entire army while sleep-deprived, starving, cold, and dehydrated without many casualties, if any at all.

"T-the 46th b-battalion," Started Nightkiller as he trembled to explain.

"Yes?"

"I-Is no m-more..." Nightkiller finished. Daybreaker's left eye twitched as she sat there, not moving a muscle. "My Empress, we w-were-"

"WHAT?!?!" Screamed the enraged empress, the air surrounding her instantly becoming plasma due to her anger. Nightkiller backed away slowly with his ears and head down and eyes wide. Daybreaker got up from her throne and stomped to him, snarling, "HOW DID THE 46TH GET DESTROYED?!?! THEY WERE ORDERED IN PONYVILLE TO MOP UP THE REST OF THE RESISTANCE, WERE THEY NOT?" At this point, Daybreaker was inches away from the commander's face, towering the terrified soldier's face.

"Y-yes, your grace, b-but they were led by Honesty and Cres-" Those were the last words of the commander as Daybreaker engulfed him in a rage of flame. He screamed as he felt his flesh melt off and his bones evaporate from the heat. Once the flames and screams died out, all that was left of him was a sick soup of melted armor and flesh. At least the defect gave me information about the rogue element and my 'sister'. Thought Daybreaker as she looked at the puddle.

She then looked at the entrance doors and smiled, for there was a group of ponies consisting of a pink-maned yellow Pegasus that had the cutie mark of three torn-up butterflies and bloodshot eyes. Next to her was a cyan rainbow-maned Pegasus, cutie mark covered by the bloodied factory coat she wore. Then, there was a fully pink earth pony that had her mane flat and was wearing a coat of cutie marks that was also covering her own. And to the left of her was a white unicorn that had stylish purple hair, right eye black with scratches, along with a heart-shaped wound on her chests and three diamonds for a cutie mark.

Finally, there was the purple alicorn: Twivine Sparkle. Together, they were all well known and feared.

They were the Frightful Five: Twivine Sparkle, Slaughtershy, Rainbow Slash, Pinkamena, and Miss Rarity2. When Daybreaker came to power, they were the ones who soon followed the rightful ruler of Equestria. They then walked into the room. Daybreaker asked them.

"How are you all doing?"

"The prisoners are producing outstanding Spectra for the Factory, ma'am!" Replied Rainbow Slash in her bloodied uniform.

"The deserters still fall for the cupcakes and make good ones too!" Said Pinkamena in her coat that was made up of her victims' cutie marks. She then spotted the puddle. "Oh! Can I use that for my next batch?" She asked as she motioned to it.

"Go on ahead." Told the amused Daybreaker.

"YAY!" Replied Pinkamena as she then proceeded to scoop up the liquified commander with a bucket she literally pulled out of thin air.

"Pinkamena's leftover fur is so perfect for clothes, darling." Said Little Miss Rarity.

"Fleeing enemy soldiers continue to think I am allied to them." Mumbled Slaughtershy.

"All's fine, but there are a few things I found." Reported Twivine Sparkle. Daybreaker was intrigued about this.

"Tell me more, Twivine..."

Footnote:
2) These are supposed to be the creepypasta (ponypasta) equivalents of the Mane 6. Slaughtershy is Fluttershy who enjoys killing; Little Miss Rarity (Rarity) is from "Lil Miss Rarity" by Zehntacles; Rainbow Slash (Rainbow Dash) is from "Rainbow Factory" by Aurora Dawn; Pinkamania (Pinkie Pie) is from "Cupcakes" by Sergeant Sprinkles; And Twivine Sparkle (Twilight Sparkle) is simply a psychopath. In short, they are evil.

*******

Sweet Fruit Acres, Pony Town, Solar Equestrian Empire

"Fall back to ma' barn!" Yelled Apple Seeds, the gamboge earth pony mare that had freckles and a light gray olive mane, to the remaining rebels as the imperial Equestrian soldiers overwhelmed the defenses, which were made up of overturned carts and of slain defenders. The rebels consisted of Equestrians, Crystal Ponies, and Changelings who fought against Daybreaker's forces. Funny how one common threat causes bonds with the unlikeliest allies, as Daybreaker basically ended tensions with the ponies and Changelings. This union eventually became the Free Equestrian Army (FEA), led by Apple, Crescent Night, and Crystalline. The FEA aimed to restore order and defeat Daybreaker.

Unfortunately, they were decimated after the Battle of Neigh York City, a very bloody fight that resulted in massive casualties on both sides, the city being completely destroyed, and a major victory for the Imperials. The FEA lost most of its forces in the fighting, troops that can't be replaced unlike Daybreaker's. The FEA then retreated to Pony Town, the little town that once housed the Elemental Bearers, to evacuate. That was back then.

Now, the end was here.

Back to the present, Apple Seeds joined what is left of the FEA as they retreated to the barn. Sweet Fruit Acres was in flames. Some imperial troops were chasing them before a night blue beam of magic incinerated them, giving the rebels valuable time. Apple Seeds saw where the source was: Crescent Night. She was a bat-alicorn that had night-black coat of fur and had the mane of outer space, and at the moment she was clad in her night-black battle armor and was wearing a helmet that covered her face. To her side was a long pole that was her primary weapon, besides her magic.

They had just got into the barn now, and they shut and locked the entrance of the barn. The entirety of the FEA was now just Apple Seeds, Crescent Night, Chrystaline, eighteen FEA troops (three Changelings, four Earth ponies, two pegasi, one unicorn, five Crystal Ponies, and three bat-ponies), and Disorder, the mismatched limbed dracoequus of chaos. The FEA had nowhere else to run to, but one option could still save them: leave this dimension.

They had to escape this Equestria and go to another one. Because once Daybreaker has full control over this planet, it is only a matter of time before she finds a way to dimension hop to another unsuspecting planet and starts the process again. This is where Disorder comes into play.

"Are you ready yet?" Asked Chrystaline to Disorder. Crystalline was the Changeling Queen before the war. Her coat was a very dark gray, with a dark cerulean mane. Her body, insect-like wings, and mane had holes peppered around, all of the holes came from the war. Disorder nodded.

"Yes, though I must warn you, the dimension you all will enter will not likely to be sunshine and rainbows in their response to you all, and I can't go with you." He replied.

"Why?" Crescent Night demanded.

"Let's see, there can't be two gods of chaos," He started.

"Ok..."

"And I'll die, as the strain of teleporting you all to another dimension is alone fatal." He finished. When they heard this, the group started to well up in tears.

"T-thank you f-for doing this for us." Said a bat-pony, on the verge of crying. Disorder looked towards the bat pony and cracked a smile.

"Don't fret, remember, I'm doing this for Eques-"

*Crunch*

The group jumped and turned to look at the barn doors, where it was apparent that their time was up. The imperial forces have arrived and are trying to knock down the doors!

"Hurry! Do it!" Shouted Apple Seeds. Disorder nodded and closed his eyes, where spheres of energy started to circle him.

*Crunch*

A brown cloud of magic soon surrounded the group as Disorder soon started to show signs of pain. Everypony in the group was terrified as this was happening.

*CRUNCH*

The doors have almost given way to the intruders. Disorder was in excruciating pain as the spell was almost complete.

*CRABAM!*

With the last reinforcing beam snapped in half, the doors swung open as enemy troops come flooding in. Some ponies cried and screamed, some position themselves for the last battle, and some simply close their eyes and awaited death. But then there is a tingling sensation as the world around them fades to white. The last thing they see before the white overtakes them is Disorder opening his eyes to look at the group, tears in eyes and a smile on his face. As he starts to crumble into dust, he says his last words to them.

"Farewell, my friends..."


Dimension 'Good'

Sweet Apple Acres, Ponyville, Kingdom of Equestria

Applejack never felt happier. After selling the prized apples that made the property country, hay, world popular, they sold out within minutes. A record, even for them! With plenty of bits in tow, she pulled the apple-empty-bit-filled cart back to the acres. After doing so, she decided to test out her lasso skills at the barn, 'cuz why not?

Trotting to the said barn, she quickly entered it. Once there, she set up several wooden planks as targets and got her lasso that was hanging on a nearby wall. Finishing, she got her lasso free, swung her head, and directed the lasso. It flew across the air as it then dived at its prey, coiling around it as the lasso landed. Applejack then pulled her head up, causing the lasso to move towards her as the plank fell.

In two more solid moves, the other planks met the same fate. Looking at her results, she was satisfied. That's a fine doin' alright. Ah still have it. She thought as she started to notice a glow that was behind her. It had the glow strength of a lantern, but who in their right mind would carry a lit lantern in the middle of the day? Maybe it was Rarity's horn lit up in a spell? That would make sense if she'd said anything and unicorn light was brighter. Then she noticed the light becoming brighter. Too bright...

"What in tarnation?" she said as she held out her front hooves and closed her eyes to shield her eyes from the growing light. The light is unbearable...

*SCWWEEP*

*Thud*

Suddenly, the light was gone as several noises replaced it. She heard crying, screaming, confused voices, and groaning. Then she heard herself speak, but there was one small problem. She didn't open her mouth or talk.

"Alright," Her voice said, "Is everypony ok?"

"Yes, ma'am!" Replied a combination of several voices. Applejack turned around. What she saw made her jaw drop. There were several ponies that were in royal battle armor, Crystal Ponies in their variation of armor, a bunch of the Lunar variant of the Royal Guards, and unchanged Changelings?!? What confused her more was that she saw HERSELF, alongside what looked to be Nightmare Moon and the no-good-weddin'-crasher Queen Chrysalis. Not-her then continued.

"Alrighty then! Right now, we need to..." She started talking to the mixed soldier group as the royals looked at 'Applejack'. One of the Changelings, however, let his eyelids fall halfway as he looked around the place, not paying attention to the orders. After a little while, he looked at...oh no...

Right...

At...

Her...

Its eyes shot up as it stared directly at her, and she did not, could not, move. Then it turned its head back to 'Applejack'.

"...Then we are going to fi-" Continued 'Applejack'.

"Uh, Commander Apple?" interrupted the Changeling. Everypony looked at the Changeling in anger.

"WHY D' YA INTERRUPT ME?!" Yelled the not-Applejack at the Changeling. It winced as it lowered it's head and pressed its ears against its head.

"L-look over there!" It replied as it pointed its right foreleg and head towards herself. They all did, and just like the Changeling, their eyelids shot up.

"What in tarnation?" Said both Applejacks in unison. Then everypony screamed at the same time.