• Published 13th Apr 2018
  • 770 Views, 19 Comments

My Little Trixie - Cutest Boxer Puppy Ever



A teenage girl who hates MLP, but will something interesting happen? I wonder if this person will actually meet Trixie find out in this story.

  • ...
2
 19
 770

Back At Home With Trixie

As we all got home I got out of the car and quickly unpacked my school stuff. I then played with Trixie with another game of hide and seek.

And there you have it readers. That’s my story about me meeting Trixie. Though, I noticed that Trixie can be a bit cheeky sometimes. How didn’t I not notice that before? I’am just getting to know Trixie!

Comments ( 15 )

Awesome! I love that Trixie jumped out of the TV! I also loved Thea's friends. I can actually relate (sort of) to Thea because I barely knew MLP before my primary school friends introduced me. Do more like this, I loved it!

I just wanted to say it seems like it would be a short story and I haven't started it yet, but I want to give an upvote for this "maybe" being the first my litlle..story that I saw without the pony having to be seperated with their new dad/mother.

kinda hoping this was me taking care of her though ill give it a read when i can

8862266
Sorry about that :twilightsheepish: didn’t really thought of the person.

>A teenage girl named, Thea hated MLP and her friends mention MLP to her, will she ever watch it with something interesting happening?

A teenage girl named Thea hated MLP, and then her friends mentioned MLPFIM to her. Will she ever watch it with something interesting happening?

Fixed.

This story is utterly insane and I would not have it any other way. ¡Bravo!

9478877
Thanks! This actually took hard work. I’ve been writing for a few days just to get this story done. :twilightsmile:

9483448

¡You did a great job on the story!

Not trying to be rude, but is there any chance you will do a sequel someday?

9808469
Maybe, not sure. I actually got another story in mind but not really a sequel. I’m actually glad you enjoyed it though :twilightsmile:

9811050
I really did enjoy this story. But it’s your choice if you want to make a sequel to this story or not. I will be okay either way with it.

Login or register to comment