• Published 14th Feb 2018
  • 2,262 Views, 59 Comments

The Last Human in Equestria - XxSkullCandyxX



After a biological warfare, humans have extinct and a new Equestria was born from it. In the ruins of humanity, one human reminds in the land. As the last human, a man named Morgan Neville must survive everyday in his loneliness and paranoid.

  • ...
20
 59
 2,262

A New Start

The female human subject was wakening on the lab table with the lab coat on her. She look around her surrounding see so many odd items and tools. She sat up on the table and shifts her body so her feet were now dangling. She looks down at the floor with so much curious to place her feet on it. She first places her right foot on the cold floor, which she quickly pulls it back. She put her feet down once again to begin adjusting to the coldness. She then places her left foot on the floor and she stood up tall, but it didn't last long as she quickly holds on to the lab table to stand.

Her legs feel weak to use as of now, so she look around to see a chair beside her. She reaches hand out to it to drag it towards her. She put the chair in front of her and making it facing to her. She grab the spine part of the chair and begin to move it forward. As she was moving with the chair, she moves herself forward, using the chair as crutches to help her walk until her legs were strong enough to move on its own. The woman looks around the lab to see a computer. She approach to the computer and touch the screen. She looks at the keyboards to see letters she does not know. She moves her finger to the keyboard and press A.

The woman didn't get a response from the computer, so she press T. It didn't work, which she decides to press as many letters as she can. Still, the computer wasn't on. She was starting to get irritated, but she looks at the keyboards to see others things that weren't the alphabets. She looks around the keyboard and presses a window button. That made the computer turns on with the woman yelp in surprise before she decides to place her hand on the computer. The computer shows a home screen with a picture of Morgan with Natalie and Kim as ponies.

The woman looks at the three family members in the photo and places her fingers on Natalie. The woman looks at herself to see brown long hair, tan skin, and with a different body structure. She then looks at Morgan. She touches his face on the computer seeing how he too has brown hair and tan skin. Although, she doesn't know what are the puffy feature on her chest, but she continue to compare herself to Morgan seeing other difference. Like how he was covering his body with more clothing then her as she was only covered with a lab coat. She notice was wearing the lab coat she was wearing and point at his coat.

The screen turns black, which scared the woman before she begins to panic. She wanted to see Morgan more, but she doesn't know how to bring him back. She more her hands around in the hair while grunting. She accidentally moves the mouse to see the picture once again. The woman looks at Morgan in awe as she continues to place her fingers on his face. She smiles at the sight of Morgan before she looks at the mouse. She places her hand on it and begins to move it. She looks at the computer screen to see the pointer moving on the screen. She was in awe of the point as she continues to move it around in the screen before she accidentally clicks on a folder. The folder opens to surprise her, but she was confused to see a playlist with pictures of Morgan.

The woman moves the mouse to the play button and click on it. The video was loading before Morgan appears.

[/Video Log Begin]

[Date: 5/30/17]

[Known Human Population:?]

Hello, this is Morgan Neville. To anyone who sees this video, this means that I was lucky enough to not be seen by those monsters. I don't know where the other humans are, but I bet they already have them held captivity. So, I want to say that my mission is to create the serum I have made almost a year ago, but I a subject and a chemical component to help form the serum.

If I get done, then I have to help a human subject to start walking like a human and learn the basics functions like eating, moving, and speaking. I will do different record of such things in my other videos as I will start to search for a way to find a subject and create a different playlist with videos of my experiments.

This is Morgan Neville, and I'm lucky to be human.

The video ends, but the woman looks at the other videos to see Morgan with alphabet cards, word cards, numbers, etc. She may not know what the human was talking about, but she was interested to continue watching move videos. She clicks the second video that shows Morgan will present the alphabets.


'Where... Where am I? What happened to me? Did... Did I die?' thought Morgan as his vision was blurring. 'I remember felling, but where did I landed?"

All he could see a light above him and darkness around him. His body felt utterly destroyed and majorly damaged. He couldn't move his head, his hands, or his feet. Heck, he couldn't move his fingers or toes. He just breathes heavily feeling blood on his tongue. His eyes were heavy and he felt tired. He begins to close his eyes slowly, but he notice two figure approach him and look down at him.

"What is this?"

"I-I don't know. I thought it was impossible to see another one."

"We must take him to the council."

"Right! Oh boy, I can't want to show this to the rest. This must be the message from the Alpha."

Morgan then felt those figures grab him and carry him away from the light and into the darkness.