• Published 23rd Oct 2018
  • 637 Views, 18 Comments

The Journal Of The Two Sisters - Crystal Aura



The Journal that contains the adventures of the Royal Sisters we know and love falls into the hands of Princess Twilight Sparkle. Join her and Spike as they read the story of the well-known deities.

  • ...
5
 18
 637

Luna I

Greetings, Journal!

I am Princess Luna, and we are certain my dear sister must have mentioned us in her earlier entries. Thou may notice that I write in a peculiar manner, using the Royal way of addressing others. However, perhaps we can make an exception for you, my trusted journal.

I shall consult our Mother and Father on this matter. Just a moment, please.

YES! They said it's okay! Soooo, what to write...

Oh! I know! I love, love, loooooooooove lavender! Lavender, oh lavender! It's the most wonderful flower in the whole kingdom, and Equus, and the world, and universe! It kinda smells like fairy dust and Mother says it's like a magic spell for sleepy time.

Oh, did my sister tell you about my parents? They're amazingly amazing!

Our mother, Queen Galaxia of Equus, takes care of the twinkling night sky and everything in it... She says they are like her children, but I don't really like the idea of sharing my mother with those strange twinkling things...

And our father, King Cosmos of Equus, says that he's a superhero for the whole universe! Can you believe it?! Shhhhhh... don't tell it to anyone, it's supposed to be a secret! Oh, and he also watches over the Moon. I asked why he does so, since they told me that father takes care of so many things and it must be so hard to do so much, but they told me there is something romantic in it. I'm not sure what that's all about, but it sounds super special.

They do all sorts of important royal things in our big, big, biiiiiiig castle. That's where we live, and you're here with us too, Journal!

Wait a moment... why did I start into talking about our parents? Let's see... Oh, right! I was meant to discuss lavenders, not Mother and Father! Silly me!

When I'm bigger, I'm gonna fill my room with so so soooo many flowers, it will be like a purple wonderland!

Oh, I hear Mother calling me for dinner. You know, Royal Dinners can't be missed!

Farewell for now, dear Journal!

Princess Luna, signing off with dreams of lavender and a joyful heart.

Author's Note:

Hope y’all like it & will wait patiently for the next chapter like always! :twilightblush:

~ Crystal Aura