• Published 14th Apr 2019
  • 1,806 Views, 16 Comments

Equestria's Dark Mage - XXXScale



[Displaced] A once normal man with a horrible past of hate, pain, violence and greed that ruled his life, but when he is given the power of a dark mage Zeref himself and is sent to a new world. He seeks to end all conflict with his new found power.

  • ...
27
 16
 1,806
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 4 )

Look, just... Slow down this fic. Things are progressing in a way that leaves us with no story and just confrontations, which can make anyone confused by what's happening, and it's also full of grammar errors.

There's a lot of questions that could have been answered to at least give some content here. For example, how did Zeref end up in Equestria? Was there a specific reason he started his quest to end all life? And some others.

And lastly, there's the fact that you're straight out copying/pasting the exact same things that happened in Fairy Tail for some sections. The scene with Twilight and Starswirl for example, was the same thing that happened with Doranbolt and the sage.

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea this story has, but it's kind of a turn off from all these points I made, and that's coming from me how am not that good of a writer myself. My suggestion is to put this on Hiatus and take some time to read a few fics with an idea similar to this so you can have an idea on how to make this better.

Hope you don't take this the wrong way, I just want you to improve as I really like this idea you had.

Nice story, please update soon.

...did I cross-over with this story or am I thiking of some other black mage?

Will this continue?


Not liking how Spike got taken out like that..

Login or register to comment