• Published 26th Oct 2020
  • 253 Views, 10 Comments

Akouma's Junk Drawer - Akouma



I sometimes have ideas for scenes that I don't feel like making into a larger fic, and here they are!

  • ...
0
 10
 253

Pinkie's Streaming Career

"Twilight," Pinkie said with a sigh, "I don't think the other girls appreciate that I started streaming on the human internet."

Twilight turned to face her friend. "What makes you say that?"

"When I told them I made an account to start streaming, they all ran! And started looking for cover!"

Twilight frowned. "Maybe it was something about the way you told them?"

"No way!"

"Well, what did you tell them?"

Pinkie huffed. "All I told them was that I have a Twitch!"

Author's Note:

I came up with this terrible, awful, no good very bad idea for a punchline at work today, wanted desperately to make a full fic out of it for Admiral Biscuit's Not-A-Contest, and realized basically immediately that any attempt at turning this into a 1k+ word fic that meets minimum standalone post requirements would be futile and agonizing to attempt. So enjoy this terrible joke where the chapter A/N is longer than the "chapter."

Comments ( 6 )

Posted to Admiral Biscuit's Fleet
Signal Boosters folder

:pinkiehappy:

Pinkie, Pinkie, Pinkie...

I thought it was funny great job 👍👍👍👍

Sometimes a feghoot takes the reader on a long, fulfilling journey setting up the pun in the background. Sometimes it slaps the reader in the face. Both are valid. Thank you for something that left me with a smile and a bruise.

Login or register to comment