• Published 12th Oct 2020
  • 598 Views, 6 Comments

Legend of Zelda: Equestria - Robert Emerald Fountain



Link's quest to save Equestria from Ganondorf

  • ...
6
 6
 598

Finding Neighsay

As Link and Epona raced into the Everfree Forest, they spotted an injured stallion hanging unconscious in a tangle of vines. Link pulled out his Gale Boomerang and threw it hard. The strong force of wind ripped the vines clean off the trees and the stallion fell to the ground. The impact woke the stallion from his trance, and Link introduced himself.

"My name is Link. I have been sent here to save your world."

"My name is Neighsay. I am the chancellor of the Equestrian Education Association, or EEA. Twilight Sparkle was giving me a tour of her Friendship School, when we were suddenly attacked. Twilight was gravely wounded and my medallion was snatched. I was transported here and then the center part of my medallion appeared. I do not know where the other pieces are. If you could find them for me, I could possibly help you," replied the stallion.

"I will do that, but first I need to find the four princesses that were taken from their kingdoms. Your land has been attacked by an evil entity from my world. He is extremely dangerous, and must be stopped. I will warp you back to Canterlot so you can recover from your injuries," Link replied.

Link proceeded to create a portal to Canterlot and Neighsay jumped through. Link then mounted and continued to the center of the forest to search for Celestia.