• Published 9th Feb 2021
  • 2,255 Views, 61 Comments

Between Hell and Heaven - LucidDreamer

  • ...
9
 61
 2,255
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 33 )

kind of forgot about this story for a bit, good to see an update.

10746302
Happy to be able to do an update.

Nice to see this update.:yay:

Sunset's eyes stung for the umteenth time today. "I-I guess, I figured I could shock them long enough to get them to listen?"

I don’t think that’s how it works.

Oh, Sunny. Glad that at least Gilda's not being a raging ***** and is treating you fairly.

I like the whole "looking back... that was dumb" feeling here.

10746395
"This is a good idea. This is a good idea.... No it's not, it's really not. Fuck it- Just do it. You can get them to listen."

-later-

"That was a terrible idea."

Gilda is that one friend we need: tough enough that you can vent your problems too, and they'll take in stride.

Good chapter.

Super solid chapter. The first one felt kind of iffy, especially compared to the previous story, but this one was great. The writing itself felt much cleaner and I’m glad the characters acknowledged Sunset’s decision wasn’t exactly... smart. Can’t wait for more.

Congratulatzion for making the featueed box,this story really deserves it.

10746644
Huh, it went back on. It was at the bottom, then dropped off, and now it's back. Weird. XD

Well took forever for an update but at the very least it is definitely quality and I enjoyed it

"Honestly, she seemed fine. Can’t really express some things through text, but she didn't hate me, which was nice." Sunset nodded slowly. "She hasn't talked to Celestia about it. Apparently Celestia always wants to drop the topic of me whenever I'm brought up."

She's just waiting to do some 'tests' lol

10746399
We all had those moments.

I just went from not sure to liking this with this chapter great work ! you've really got it nailed down can't wait to read more !

This is cool, might be a missing word near the start, I forget where, but otherwise I enjoyed reading it. Looking forward to more.

No pressure though, I'm just happy you felt well enough to get something done.

hmm so far so good lets continue with the game of waiting and enjoying this book. I still hold onto my theory that what sunset has is far more normal where she is now then is let on just from past chapter and the short story you made.

Who made the cover art?

Oh my god I love this. Dying for more. And loving the dynamic between Gilda and sunset. Hope they hook up xD

Oooo, half-demon Sunset's pretty fun! Don't see that too often. I like how you have your Twilight have her reservations on Celestia. Most narratives I see have her full on devoted (which is absolutely fair), so this is pretty refreshing. I also like your portrayal of Gilda here and how she has more depth behind meat head and such.

This ever gonna be updated?

10955514
Question are ypi gonna contine the story or is it cancelled?

Any info on why this was cancelled?

It's shit like this that makes me wonder "why do I even bother coming here?"😕 This story had such a great start, truly grabbed my attention, only to be cancelled after months and months of waiting for a update 😤

Hello? Explanation on why it was cancelled, please?

11421942
Thanks for the link. Would be nice if you added it to the story description, or a chapter in it, so people don't go searching or asking.

Just read the blog, I hope things are better for you nowadays and hope you eventually come back to this, this was a great story.

Hope you’re feeling better lately. Love the premise, good execution, waiting and hoping for more.

I hope it will be renewed again! and that they feel better!:applecry:

Login or register to comment