• Published 27th Mar 2021
  • 168 Views, 8 Comments

The Equestrian Civil War 2: The Battle For Silverstream - Admiral Producer



When three conspirators led by jealous filly Cozy Glow frame Hawk for a crime he did not commit in an attempt to enslave his adoptive daughter Silverstream, Ocellus resolves to take the case to save her friend and exonerate the former President….

  • ...
 8
 168

Chapter 3: Recruiting Suri Polomare.

Cozy Glow and Svengallop traveled to the bustling city of Manehatten. The streets were full of ponies all going places and not stopping to chat, the very opposite of Ponyville and Canterlot. Soon enough, they reached a part of the city where they found a large mansion. They knocked on the door and all of a sudden there was the sound of crashing and shouting.

“I WANT THOSE DRESSES DONE BY TONIGHT!! I DON’T CARE IF YOU’RE TIRED, COCO!!!! YOU GET THOSE DONE OR YOU’RE FIRED, DO YOU HEAR ME?!”

The door burst open, hitting Cozy in the face, and a cream colored earth pony mare went sprinting out with a whole rack of dresses.

Cozy Glow recovered and Svengallop said, “Well I see she’s home.”

Cozy Glow looked behind her to the streets where Coco Pommel had sprinted off to in the midst of a traffic stop. One aqua dress lay sprawled in the road, “Yeah, I almost feel sorry for her. Almost. We got a job to do.”

Just then, Suri Polomare came to the door and pulled them inside the mansion, slamming the door behind them.

“Well it’s about time,” Suri Polomare said, “I’m afraid that I did not turn on CNN today. Who’s the new Big Boss around here?”

“Unfortunately…” Cozy Glow told her, “My mother lost the election. I am not happy about it AT ALL!!!!”

Suri looked stunned, “Your mother lost the election? That means…” Her stunned expression turned to horror and she screamed: “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT THAT RACIST!!!!!”

“Suri, I know it’s bad, but the whole neighborhood can hear you! Give it a rest or Republican extremist groups will be on our tail!” Svengallop warned her, covering her mouth briefly to stop her screaming.

Suri took a few deep breaths, “Okay. Okay. I’m calm. What do we do? We can’t have a conservative as President! What about the proletariat? What about workers’ equality?”

Cozy smiled, taking Suri’s hooves and said, “We’re going to overthrow the President. And this is how we’re going to do it. You heard how the USSR just got restored in Russia by Rik Latyeskov, right?”

Suri nodded.

“Well I know a way we can get big bad Hawk out of the Oval Office,” Cozy Glow explained, “We are going to frame Hawk for colluding with the Soviets!”

“Hasn’t the whole ‘Russian collusion’ thing already been done in the United States?” Svengallop asked, “Didn’t work so well with the Democrats.”

“Ah, but this time it will work,” Cozy Glow said, “Stick with me. We have everything we need to succeed in framing Hawk. Soon Silverstream will be my slave. And I will make her suffer.” She began to sing, “Yes, my dear friends, times are a changing. Which means that we all must too. My vision is clear and wide ranging. And even encompasses you. So prepare for the coup of the century, prepare for the murkiest scam. Meticulous planning, TENACITY spanning, DECADES of denial is simply why I’ll be QUEEN undisputed, respected, saluted, and seen for the wonder I AM!! Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared. Be prepared.”

Cozy Glow waited. Then Svengallop and Suri Polomare began to chant: “Be prepared!! Be prepared! Be prepared! Be prepared! Be prepared! Be prepared! Be prepared! Be prepared!! Be prepared! Be prepared! Be prepared! Be prepared! Be prepared! Be prepared!”

Cozy Glow smiled maliciously as she joined her friends for a final, “YES, OUR TEETH AND AMBITIONS ARE BARED!!!! BE PREPAAAAAAAAAAAARREEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!”

Author's Note:

The plot thickens!! Also, MUUUUUUUUSSSSIIICAL NUMBER!!!!! :pinkiehappy: