• Published 14th Apr 2021
  • 989 Views, 10 Comments

The Hive - LightningChaser04



- After the events of Queen Ending from Scootaloo-009’s original prequel. Rainbow’s the queen and forms her own huge hive. What’ll happen next?-

  • ...
2
 10
 989

12- 1,000...

AN: May fool! (Sounded better in my head) You really thought that’s all? I’m aiming for 9,000 words. But my word count is a different blog post altogether. But now, it’s years later. Sorry, I have verbal diarrhoea.


It was a beautiful morning. Not as beautiful for Mom. 3 more royals are on the way. 1 more year of time without mom. It just stinks without her. Sure, dad’s amazing, but I really missed mom when Lightning hatched. She’s a royal nymph. I’m Scootaloo by the way. And I’m 20. I already know how to shift between my pony and changeling forms. But my best friends, Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle are already in their thirties! I was 10, AB was 9, and Sweetie was 11, when I transformed. You may know the logic already, wouldn’t you?

My younger sis is 11 now, and she’s gonna rule the hive, kinda. If this were a different hive, that would be the case. Living with 999 siblings is hard. Especially the time when Thunder was pulling my mane, or Star grabbed the TV remote from me! TV exists here, so do phones, tablets, video game consoles, etc. My dream console is the Equestria Switch. Mom said that the top 300 of us could get the Switch lite if we get good grades. 500 of us are at school age, and 10-20, including me go to college. How do we make that much money, you ask?

Ponies pay a buttload of bits for some frozen emotion goo. They’re using it to develop a vaccine for the Equis Virus before it becomes global. It originated from Chineigh, and now Canterlot has at least 500 ponies down with EqVid-20. They haven’t made the vaccine yet.. We have digital classes. And the exams are coming very soon.. I really miss going to college, all the morning rush, y’know? I still ride my scooter around. Lightning sometimes rides hers, or fidgets with it.. Just so you know, it’s March 2021. Only, 2020-ified, with less EqVid Cases. Ok, I need to go. The new Switch awaits! Bye! I’m off to play Sneaky Bighoof with lightning. Buh-bye!