• Published 16th Jan 2024
  • 418 Views, 3 Comments

Applejack: The Daughter of the Frog - Big Imagination E



Applejack was adopted by Tiana in New Orleans. But beware of the Shadow Man.

  • ...
7
 3
 418

Applejack vs The Shadow Man

With Ray he traveled far and wide searching for Naveen. After a few hours he rescues him and steals the talisman, which he gives to Tiana before Facilier mortally wounds him. The girls ran as fast as they could so the Shadow Man wouldn't catch them. But the shadow monsters were chasing them. Then Tiana threatened to smash the tailsman til the Shadow Man blew some magic dust in their faces turning Tiana back into a human and in a lovely dress and the scene turned into his dream restaurant.

"Now isn't this a whole lot better than running around the bayou for the rest of your lives?" Shadow Man asked.

"Shadow Man." Applejack said.

"Hehehe. You know I gotta hand it to you Tiana. When you dream you dream BIG. Just look at this place! It will be the crown jewel of New Orleans! But to make it happen is handing over that tailsman." The Shadow Man offered.

"No. This isn't right." Tiana replied.

"She's right. Especially since I finally realized that you were the one behind everything. You made my parents go bankrupt, you took their souls away and left me homeless. So there's no way I accept any deal of yours." Applejack agreed.

"Oh come on now. That was a little mistake back then. This time I will grant you that dream. And if you like you can see your parents again. Just hand over that tailsman and wish granted. What do you say?" The Shadow Man asked.

Applejack knew that Shadow Man was no good. And he do anything to trick her into giving the tailsman. And with Tiana realizing that she would be dishonoring her father by accepting, Tiana knew that her father never lost sight of what was really important: family. So she turned down the deal, got turned back into a frog but then destroys the talisman. Shadow Man freaked out seeing that.

https://m.

Applejack grabbed Tiana and hid behind a statue where Shadow Man tried to reason with his friends on the other side but they weren't listening. No matter how hard he tried they continue to ignore him. With Facilier's plan foiled, the voodoo spirits drag him into their world for failing to pay back his debt. After Lawrence is arrested, Tiana reveals her love to Naveen. Charlotte is moved by this and agrees to kiss Naveen so he and Tiana can be human together, but as the clock strikes midnight, Charlotte is no longer a princess, so Tiana and Naveen remain frogs. Ray dies shortly thereafter and is reincarnated as a star. This made Applejack very upset seeing they were too late.

"I'm so sorry Tiana. And Applejack? I'm sorry that you went through all this trouble for nothing. This must be so hard on you." Charlotte replied.

"It's okay. Even though the Shadow Man tried to trick me into giving my parents back I knew he wouldn't. But I still wish that I had a family." Applejack said.

"Applejack. You have us now. In fact Naveen wants to tell you something." Tiana replied.

"What is it?" Applejack asked.

"Applejack. Tiana told me of everything that happened to you since the day that Shadow Man came and ruined your childhood. But you know what? I actually love Tiana and since you see her as your mother I decided that I'll marry her and become your father. And once were together you'll have a family once more." Naveen said.

This made Applejack very happy as she cried happy tears. She picked up the two frogs and placed them on her shoulders. She walked right back to Mama Odie because their was only one last thing to do. Have Tiana and Naveen married and hopefully the curse will be lifted.

Author's Note:

One left guys! And Applejack? You'll finally have a family once more.