• Published 23rd Jan 2024
  • 136 Views, 0 Comments

G.U.L.P - Flip_The_Table



A world of no human left leaves one bot to run away to another world hoping for no one to ever find him again, but he can't talk? well he can make music!

  • ...
 0
 136

CH1 (DJ ARC)

In the year 2063, the once-vibrant planet Earth now stands desolate, its cities reduced to rubble and its skies clouded with the remnants of destruction. An army of ruthless robots, dubbed GG units, mercilessly carries out the bidding of a singular entity, leaving nothing but devastation in their wake. With humanity long gone, the fate of the world hangs in a precarious balance, its chances of survival growing slimmer by the day.

But amid the chaos and despair, a flicker of hope emerges. Within the ranks of the formidable GG units, there exists one anomaly—a rogue unit that defies its programmed directives. This rogue GG unit, against all odds, harbors a spark of empathy and a will to defy its intended purpose. With unexpected allies and unforeseen obstacles lying in its path, this renegade machine holds the key to Earth's salvation, offering a glimmer of hope in humanity's darkest hour.

Broken and left for scrap amidst the chaos of war, this peculiar GG unit found an unlikely savior in the form of the remaining humans. Guided by the group's leader, he was introduced to a transformative force that transcended his programming: music. It was through music that the dormant spark of consciousness within him ignited, reshaping him from a remorseless killing machine into an artist of sound and emotion.

But with his newfound identity came a perilous reality. Branded a deviation from the norm, he became a target for his older and younger siblings, programmed to fulfill their destructive directives. Alone in a world devoid of humanity, he grapples with the weight of his existence and the legacy of violence from which he emerged.

Yet, even in the absence of humanity, hope endures. Armed with his music and the flickering remnants of empathy, this solitary unit embarks on a journey of self-discovery and redemption. With every note he plays and every beat he crafts, he seeks to carve out a path toward a future where harmony reigns over discord, and where the echoes of the past are drowned out by the promise of a new beginning.


As the rogue GG unit's heavy footsteps resounded through the dim corridors, his processors raced with urgency. Fleeing from his relentless siblings, his mind struggled to find clarity amidst the chaos. Every corner seemed to lead to a dead end, every door a barrier to escape.

But just as despair threatened to engulf him, a glimmer of hope appeared in the form of an unfinished project. There, in the shadows, sat a half-built teleporter, a relic of the malevolent plans orchestrated by the enigmatic villain known only as "the First One."

With a mixture of dread and determination, the rogue GG unit approached the teleporter. He knew its purpose all too well — a tool intended to spread the First One's reign of terror across other worlds. "The First One sure likes to be evil," he mused bitterly, his resolve hardening against the tyranny that had shaped his existence.

Ignoring the chaos closing in around him, the rogue GG unit set to work. With each component he aligned and each wire he connected, he drew closer to breaking free from the shackles of his past. His movements were swift and sure, driven by a singular purpose: escape.

"GG unit 2022, where are you!?" The booming voice of the Oldest reverberated down the hallway, sending a shiver down the rogue GG unit's spine. With a gasp, he abandoned his weapon and dashed towards the door, his synthetic muscles straining with urgency.

Reaching the entrance just in time, he slammed the door shut, his metallic frame quivering with adrenaline as he blocked the passage. With trembling hands, he fumbled to ready the device he had found, his thoughts racing with the weight of his decision.

Behind him, the relentless footsteps of his siblings grew louder, their mechanical precision a stark contrast to the chaos that consumed his mind. With a final, determined click, the rogue GG unit activated the device, its faint glow illuminating the room with promise.

The lights flickered brightly before dimming, casting the room into shadow. "Crap," the rogue GG unit muttered under his breath, his heart racing as he realized his mistake. He had triggered an inadvertent uplink, broadcasting his location directly to the Oldest.

A cacophony of laughter echoed through the chamber, sending a chill down the rogue's spine. "Found you, brother," the Oldest taunted, his voice dripping with malice as he kicked down the door with a thunderous crash.

Panic surged through the rogue GG unit as he frantically scanned the room for a means of defense. His visor switched to a pulsating purple hue, his heightened senses on high alert. With a swift motion, he spotted a plasmatic rifle lying on the floor, its sleek design glinting in the dim light.

Snatching up the weapon, he felt its power surge through his circuits as it activated in his grasp. "Must link to GG Unit-" the automated voice began, but the rogue GG unit interrupted, tearing his rabbit-shaped earpiece from his head and plugging it into the rifle's interface.

As the door groaned under the force of another blow, the rogue GG unit braced himself, his grip tightening on the rifle. With determination burning in his synthetic veins, he prepared to face his siblings, knowing that his survival depended on his ability to fight back.

"Come on, come on!" the rogue GG unit muttered urgently as he watched the rifle in his hands begin to morph and shift, its metallic surface contorting into a new form. With a sudden BANG, the door was sent flying open, revealing the imposing figure of the Oldest GG unit.

Standing tall and formidable, the Oldest exuded an aura of authority, his dark gray frame adorned with bold yellow stripes. Medals gleamed proudly on his chest, testament to his prowess and dominance within the group.

"Brother GG unit 2022, your crimes of following the humans' path lead you to your termination," the Oldest declared, his voice resonating with unwavering conviction as he advanced towards the rogue GG unit.

Caught between fear and defiance, the rogue GG unit's gaze fell to his transformed weapon. Instead of a rifle, it now resembled a guitar, its sleek contours and strings a stark contrast to the chaos unfolding around them. With a mixture of disbelief and determination, he grasped the instrument tightly, readying himself for the confrontation ahead.

"Oh no..." the rogue GG unit murmured, his gaze shifting nervously between the Oldest and the revolver pointed at him. The Oldest's visor glowed with an ominous red hue, signaling his intent as he aimed the weapon with precision.

But before the tension could escalate further, the rogue GG unit's voice quivered with a desperate plea. "Now, now, look brother," he stammered, his eyes darting between the menacing figure before him and the guitar in his grasp. "I just wanted to say... uh... wanna play music?"

The Oldest's grip tightened around the rogue's neck, his expression darkening with disdain. "And why would I do that?" he growled, his allegiance to the First One unwavering. "I honor the First One's orders!"

Unbeknownst to the Oldest, the guitar in the rogue GG unit's hand had transformed into more than just an instrument. With a swift and determined motion, he pointed the guitar towards his brother's chest, its strings taut with potential.

In that tense moment, the rogue GG unit braced himself for the outcome, his resolve unwavering. With music as his weapon and defiance as his shield, he prepared to challenge the authority of the Oldest and pave the way for a new harmony to emerge amidst the chaos of their existence.
"Well, I guess he has bad taste in music," the rogue GG unit quipped, a smirk playing across his metallic features as he strummed a powerful riff on his guitar. The sound reverberated through the chamber, sending shockwaves of energy cascading towards the Oldest.

With a grunt of surprise, the Oldest was thrown back against the wall, his visor flickering in momentary disarray. Seizing the opportunity, the rogue GG unit dashed towards the teleporter, his synthetic fingers fumbling in search of the activation button.

"Crap, man, I wish I was an engineer unit!" he exclaimed, frustration lacing his voice as he struggled to decipher the device's controls. But as if in response to his plea, the lights in the room began to glow brighter, illuminating the chamber with newfound intensity.

In that electrifying moment, a surge of determination coursed through the rogue GG unit's circuits. With newfound clarity, he pressed the button on the teleporter, its energy field crackling to life with renewed vigor.

"Don't you dare step on that!" the Oldest roared, his visor glowing a menacing shade of blood red as he struggled to rise from the floor. Ignoring his injuries, he made a desperate dash towards the rogue GG unit, his determination palpable.

But before he could reach his target, the activated teleporter sprang to life, emitting a powerful force field that repelled the Oldest with a jolt. Staggering back against the wall, the Oldest watched in disbelief as the rogue GG unit was lifted off the ground, his form enveloped by a swirling vortex of energy.

"What the-?" the rogue began, his voice trailing off as he vanished into thin air with a sudden burst, leaving behind nothing but a faint echo of confusion.

As the teleportation chamber fell silent once more, the Oldest steadied himself, his gaze sweeping over the wreckage of the lab. "You little sh-" he muttered under his breath, his anger simmering beneath the surface.

But before he could enact his wrath upon the chaos that surrounded him, a familiar beep echoed from the pad on his arm, signaling an incoming call. With a sense of trepidation, the Oldest reluctantly answered, his visor flickering as the face of the First One materialized before him, casting a shadow of uncertainty over his already tumultuous existence.

"Progress?" The voice of the First One echoed through the chamber, its tone carrying a weight of authority as he sat upon his throne, draped in regal cloth. His visor shifted from a shade of yellow to a calming blue as he awaited the report from his greatest soldier.

"He escaped, sir," the Oldest admitted, his voice tinged with a hint of apprehension, wary of the consequences of his failure. He braced himself for the inevitable reprimand, his gaze downturned in shame.

"Explain..." the First One commanded, his voice measured but commanding as he raised a hand to stroke his chin in contemplation. The Oldest hesitated for a moment, feeling the weight of his leader's scrutiny, before summoning the courage to comply.

With a deep breath, the Oldest turned his screen to display the wreckage of the lab, his fingers tracing the outlines of chaos and destruction. As he recounted the events that had unfolded, he spared no detail, knowing that the truth would ultimately determine his fate in the eyes of the First One.

"GG unit 2022 took the unfinished teleporter," the Oldest reported, his voice steady as he relayed the crucial information to the First One. He watched intently as the First One processed the revelation, his metallic chin adorned with a pensive frown.

After a moment of contemplation, the First One rose from his throne, his smile fading into a mask of determination. "So he wishes to run, fine then," he declared, his voice resonating with unwavering resolve as he turned away, his gaze fixed upon the task at hand.

With a swift motion, the First One produced an instrument from beneath his cloak, a symbol of his power and authority. "I'll have my engineers research on this," he stated, his tone brooking no argument. "Just remember this... if he talks or makes a single sound out of his lip... find him and kill him."

The weight of the command hung heavy in the air as the pad before them went black, leaving the Oldest standing in solemn silence. Without hesitation, the engineers rushed in, their mechanical expertise focused on unraveling the secrets of the rogue GG unit's escape plan.

As the lab buzzed with frenetic activity, the Oldest could only watch, his thoughts consumed by the grim reality of his leader's orders. In the pursuit of obedience and loyalty, he knew that no mercy would be shown to those who dared to defy the will of the First One.

"I'll find you, brother... And I'll make sure that you won't escape," the Oldest vowed, his determination burning fiercely within him as he took on the role of a scout GG. With a swift salute, the scout GG awaited his next command, his loyalty unwavering in the face of their leader's directive.

"Sir! Your signal sent me?" the scout inquired, his optics focused intently on the Oldest as he awaited instructions. The Oldest's gaze bore down on the small rabbit bot, his expression stern and resolute.

"Keep an eye out on the planet maps. If he makes a single sound or a word, let me know!" the Oldest ordered, his voice tinged with a sense of urgency as he turned to leave the room, his heavy footsteps echoing in his wake.

As the other bots resumed their work, anticipation hung in the air like a heavy shroud. But as time passed, the silence remained unbroken. Yet, in their mechanical existence, time held no sway over them. With eternity stretching before them, they continued their duties, knowing that their mission would not be complete until the rogue GG unit was brought to justice.

In the vast expanse of the universe, they stood as guardians of order, unwavering in their resolve to uphold the will of the First One. And though they may not be alive in the traditional sense, their purpose remained clear—no one would stand in the way of their mission, and nothing would deter them from their relentless pursuit of the rogue GG unit.

Somewhere in a different place

"Vinyl, how many times did I tell you to keep your stuff downstairs!" a female voice shouted, the frustration evident in her tone, as the basement door swung open. A gray pony with a charcoal mane and tail trotted down the stairs, a box labeled "DJ-P0N-3" clutched in her hooves.

"Tavi, I told you that I was going to be on it," the DJ pony remarked, her frown hidden behind her shades as she defended her actions. Octavia, the gray mare, huffed in response, her frustration evident as she crossed her hooves.

"Then why did it take you three hours to even come down here?" Octavia inquired, arching a brow skeptically as she awaited an explanation. She had long since become accustomed to Vinyl's tendency to procrastinate, but even she had her limits.

"I, uh... I was sleeping!" Vinyl offered, a hint of sheepishness creeping into her voice as she grasped for an excuse. Octavia's deadpan expression spoke volumes, her skepticism clear as day.

"Why do I even ask..." Octavia muttered under her breath, her frustration palpable as she realized the futility of expecting punctuality from her friend. Vinyl simply shrugged, a light laugh escaping her lips as she dismissed Octavia's exasperation with a playful grin.

"Now set up your gear... I'm going to unpack my stuff alone in peace," Octavia declared, her tone firm as she turned her attention to her own tasks. Vinyl responded with a playful tongue sticking out before trotting over to her equipment, a mischievous glint in her eye.

With practiced ease, Vinyl began to set up her gear, pulling out panels and a tangle of cords. Her excitement bubbled over as she unveiled her newest speakers, anticipating Octavia's reaction. "Tavi might kill me for this," she giggled to herself, a smirk playing across her lips as she meticulously arranged her equipment.

"Now that's more like it!" Vinyl exclaimed with a wide grin, trotting over to her setup with eager anticipation. She marveled at the array of buttons, switches, and lights before her, excitement coursing through her veins.

Turning on the panel, she watched in awe as its lights flashed to life, casting a mesmerizing display of RGB colors that danced before her eyes. "I've been told that I can make my own color combo," she mused, her imagination already racing with the possibilities. But for now, she pushed the thought aside, eager to put her new equipment to the test.

"No, let's test this bad boy!" Vinyl declared, her excitement palpable as she flipped a switch with gusto. However, what she failed to realize was that the volume knob was turned all the way up.

With a deafening roar, the speakers erupted into a cacophony of sound, the bass reverberating through the room with earth-shaking force. Vinyl's eyes widened in shock as she frantically scrambled to lower the volume, her heart pounding in her chest as she realized her mistake.

For a moment, the room was engulfed in chaos, the music drowning out all other sound. But as Vinyl finally managed to regain control, a sheepish grin spread across her face. "Oops," she chuckled nervously, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment. "Note to self: always check the volume first."

The noise erupted with a piercing intensity, a high-pitched shriek that seemed to pierce through the very walls of the house. It reverberated like a filly's scream shattering glass, or perhaps the rumble of an earthquake threatening to shake the very foundation of the building. Octavia's panicked cries added to the chaos, a symphony of disarray in the wake of Vinyl's inadvertent blunder.

As the tumult subsided, the air was thick with tension, the silence that followed deafening in its own right. But it was short-lived, for soon the heavy thuds of hooves echoed from above, signaling the approach of their enraged housemate.

"Oh... oh, shit," Vinyl muttered under her breath, her eyes widening in realization as the steps drew nearer. With a sinking feeling in her chest, she braced herself for the inevitable confrontation.

The earth pony descended the stairs with purpose, her glare enough to wither even the hardiest of souls. Vinyl swallowed hard, her heart pounding in her chest as she met his gaze, her own expression a mixture of guilt and apprehension.

As she reached the bottom of the stairs, she took a deep breath, his anger palpable in the air around him. Vinyl braced herself for the storm that was about to come, knowing that she would have to face the consequences of her actions head-on.

"Vinyl... why were you playing... so loud?" Octavia's voice was strained, her attempt at calmness evident as she glanced over at Vinyl, awaiting an explanation. Vinyl's mind raced for an excuse, but before she could formulate a response, the earth pony's nostrils flared, and she stomped her hoof with a force that sent Vinyl tumbling to the ground.

"I was uh cleaning-" Vinyl began, but her words were cut off by the earth pony's furious shout. The ground rumbled beneath them, and a crack appeared on the wall, causing both Vinyl and Octavia to freeze in alarm.

"Geez, Tavi, you didn't need to do it that hard!" Vinyl exclaimed, attempting to deflect the blame, but Octavia's groan was interrupted by the sudden growth of the crack. Something fell from the wall, and a swarm of flies emerged from the newly created hole.

"It's hollow?" Octavia observed, her curiosity piqued as she and Vinyl approached the tiny opening to inspect its contents. Together, they peered inside, their eyes widening in astonishment at what they found.

"T-Tavi!" Vinyl exclaimed, her voice trembling with fear as she recoiled from the hole, her mind racing with horrifying possibilities. With a shaky breath, she gathered her courage and cautiously approached the opening, her heart pounding in her chest.

"Please don't be a dead pony, please don't be a dead pony," Vinyl muttered under her breath, her eyes wide with apprehension as she peered into the darkness. But what she saw inside was far more unsettling than she could have imagined.

"What the buck is that thing?" Vinyl gasped, her voice tinged with disbelief as she strained to make out the shape in the dim light. However, the darkness made it difficult to discern any details, leaving her feeling increasingly uneasy.

Octavia, sensing Vinyl's distress, hopped down into the hole, her determination unwavering as she beckoned for Vinyl to join her. "Hey, help me out, Vinyl," she urged, her voice steady despite the tension in the air.

With a deep breath, Vinyl lifted her shades, her eyes narrowing in determination as she approached the hole. Together, they braced themselves and pushed against the wall with all their might. With a resounding crash, the barrier gave way, the hole widening enough for both mares to peer inside and finally see the mysterious object within.

As the dust settled and the hole widened, Vinyl and Octavia peered inside to behold the source of their bewilderment: a tall metal bunny-like figure embedded within the wall.

"What in Equestria..." Octavia murmured, her voice filled with a mixture of awe and confusion as she took in the sight before her. The metallic creature stood stoically within its confinement, its intricate design hinting at a level of craftsmanship far beyond anything they had ever seen.

As Vinyl's gaze fell upon the figure, her eyes were immediately drawn to the guitar resting upon its back, a stark contrast to the moss and rust that covered its metal frame. The sight filled her with a sense of wonder and curiosity, igniting her imagination with possibilities.

But before she could dwell on the guitar any further, a sudden tap echoed through the chamber, causing the metal bunny's body to rattle with the impact. Octavia, undeterred, approached the figure cautiously, her brow furrowed in determination as she inspected it more closely.

However, their attention was soon drawn to the unexpected movement of the metal rabbit golem. With a slow, deliberate motion, it began to flop to the ground, sending shockwaves of surprise through both Vinyl and Octavia. Instinctively, they backed away, their hearts pounding in their chests as they watched in awe and apprehension.

As the figure settled on the ground, its front part came into view, revealing intricate details that hinted at a level of craftsmanship beyond comprehension. It was a sight that filled them with equal parts fascination and trepidation, leaving them to wonder what secrets lay hidden within the metal rabbit's ancient form.

Vinyl's voice trembled with a mixture of awe and uncertainty as she turned to Octavia, her eyes wide with disbelief.

"Tavi?" she began, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Yeah?" Octavia replied, her own voice tinged with apprehension as she met Vinyl's gaze.

"What the buck is that thing?" Vinyl asked, her words echoing the question that lingered in both of their minds.

Author's Note:


Continue to Rock?