• Published 27th Mar 2024
  • 102 Views, 1 Comments

The blood of monsters - _spicy_



Pinkie the best monster slayer gets teamed up with the mad scientist twilight sparkle

  • ...
 1
 102

1

Pinkie Pie jumps back, almost getting crushed by a big hammer on the Zobaki. “Almost got me you big meanie!” Pinkie Pie says out of breath.

The zobaki looks at the pink pony before him, growling as it picks up its heavy hammer hands ready to swing again. Pinkie Pie grins as her pinkie sense warns her to go left. With a smile, Pinkie takes two steps left.

The zobaki’s hammer hands barely miss her, “Got to go faster than that!” Pinkie laughs slightly as she takes this chance to run up on the hammer hands, up its arm.
Pinkie gets her rope from her saddle bag on her back and wraps it around its body. Using her uncanny abilities to zip and zoom around it. The zobaki lets out an angry grunt as it tries to move around, only to lose its balance and fall to the ground with a big thud! Pinkie Pie slides down its back with a giggle as she lands on the ground beside the now crumbled zobaki. Yellow fog starts to ooze out of its eyes

“Now, where do you think you're going?” Pinkie says with a hum as she grabs a glass jar from her saddle bag to collect as much yellow fog as she can.

“Haha! That was fun, Mister Stone!” Pinkie says with a hop and smile “But I must be going now! Thanks for the fog!” Pinkie pie calls out as she hops away to report to Princess Celestia.

As Pinkie was hopping along a dirt path back to the village, she looked at the train station in the distance and made a loud GASP! “MY TRAIN!” Pinkie then zoomed off to catch her train.

As Pinkie tries to find her seat on the train, she hums a little tone to pass the time. Once she found her seat she plopped down.
“Heh..can you give me some room?” a strange voice said to Pinkie.

“Hm?” She looked towards the voice to reveal a rainbow haired mare. “Oh! Hi!!! I'm Pinkie Pie, what's your name!?” Pinkie Pie explained with a bright smile.

“Huh!!?? You don't know who I am!!!??” The mare gasped, her jaw dropping and her tone confused.

“Hm…” Pinkie Pie scratched her chin, sticking out her tongue as she thought REALLY hard “nope!” Pinkie says cluelessly.

The mare facepalmed and grunted at pinkie pie “Well let me introduce myself then!” The mare flew up in front of Pinkie Pie with a smirk on her face. “I am the best of the best! The one and only! Rainbow Dash!” Rainbow said, striking a pose mid air “the best monster slayer there is!” Rainbow strikes another pose at pinkie who just watched and with a very loud gasp and big grin she leaped up from her seat.

“Oh my! How could I forget such Bravery and greatness!!!” Pinkie bounces up and down in front of Rainbow dash

“yeah I know! I'm just so awesome!” Rainbow says as she Flys back down into her seat putting her arms behind her head. Pinkie sits next to rainbow dash and just starts To ramble.


Pinkie pie enters the hallway leading up to the throne room with a bounce and a grin. “hello sirs!!” Pinkie says with a aggressive wave to the guards out in front of the entrance to the throne room. The guards look at each other and nod, they then open the big grand door for pinkie. Pinkie hops passed then and enters the throne room

“hi princess Celestia!!” Pinkie says as she bows down slightly but hops right back up with a giggle.

“hello pinkie. How was Stoneville?” Celestia says with a small smile on her face.

“welll~ they had this big! Scary! Zobaki! But!!! When I got there I saw him and I was like!” Celestia giggles bringing pinkie out of her rambling.

“I'm glad it went ok..now I have someone I want-” The big grand doors swing open and a mare with a white lab coat Gallops in.

“s-sorry! Sorry princess Celestia! I was Caught up in my research! A-and lost track of time!” the mare explains as she gives the princess an Awkward smile.

Pinkie takes a good look at the mare, her main was frizzy and her glasses where A bit crooked on her snout. Pinkie soon gets out of her trance and zooms over to the mare making her flinch slightly “hi! I'm pinkie pie! Wanna be friends!? You look like a mad scientist! Where did you get that lab coat!” Pinkie zooms around the mare in awe.

“a-ah..I'm twilight..twilight sparkle..” Twilight says Awkwardly as pinkie pie zips around her.

“wow!!! That's such a cute name!” Pinkie says with a grin and a bounce! Celestia giggles making twilight look at her

“uh..princess? You said you needed me for a important mission?” Twilight says fixing her glasses on her face.

“Ah yes my little pony..there is a scientist in the mid west far from here, her name is miss rarity, she was one of my most precious students.” Celestia walks down from her throne and stands in front of pinkie and twilight “she gave me a letter a few moons ago saying she might have something useful to end all monster kind.” Celestia says pinkie pie bounces up high with a gasp and a wide grin on her face. Twilights eyes light up as she hears this.

“a-and? What do you need me to do?” Twilight says Anxiously forcing a smile.

“well..the last letter I got from her was a couple of moons ago as I said and she never waits this long to send one, so I need you and miss Diane pie to go and check on her.” Celestia says her wings spread out her gaze on twilight. Twilight feels dizzy she never had to leave the castle.

pinkie pie on the other hand bounced up with excitement! “I'll do my best!!” Pinkie says with a Forced Serious expression Which then turned into giggles. Twilight face palms at the pinkie mare

Twilight was in her lab getting her things together, pinkie pie was going around the lab checking it out as she goes along. “no! Please don't touch that!” Twilight yells out to pinkie pie who was touching a glass bottle with some greenish liquid in it. With a giggle and a eye roll pinkie starts to puts it down.

“I'm not going to break it silly filly!” Pinkie explains as she looks at twilight getting Distracted making her miss the Counter and it almost falls.

“ah!” Twilight gives a glare at the pinkie mare as her pink Aura of magic Surrounds the glass bottle.

“Hehe..my bad..” Pinkie says nervously which makes Twilight sigh.

“j-just sit over there until I'm ready..ok?” Twilight says pointing towards the door, pinkie smiles and trots over to the door.

A while later pinkie pie was tapping her hoof on the ground waiting for the mare. “where is that pony? It's been like forever!” Pinkie says, she sits down on her flank with a grunt, she was getting so bored! Pinkie then hears some mumbling, pinkies ears perk up to the sound and she looks up to see the mad scientist looking stressed. Her ears where down and she had several check lists levitating next to her, pinkie looks that the mare confused. “uh..hay there twilight..you uh ok?” pinkie asks standing up.

The purple mare doesn't say anything instead she just continued to stare at the lists next to her. “did I get everything?..” Pinkie hears twilight say as the mare starts to check the lists again, this made Pinkie sigh..

They there at the front gate with the princess, pinkie had a saddle bag with only a few things, like her Party supplies! Twilight on the other hand had a saddle bag that was filled to the brim.

“do I have everything!” Twilight says Anxiously, which Made the princess giggle in response.

“I'm sure you do, my dear twilight” princess Celestia says putting her hoof on twilights shoulder.

“Come on! we got to go silly filly!” Pinkie says with a bounce And a chuckle, this made Twilight a little annoyed, princess Celestia giggled and nodded in agreement with the pink hyper mare.

“Indeed you do, it's a long way from here.” The princess explained giving a reassuring smile to the purple mare who looks on the verg of a panic attack.

“Let's go! I need to see applejack first! So we better get going!” Pinkie explained wrapping her arm around twilights neck which made the purple mare flinch.

“pinkie pie please..personal space.” The mare says giving the pink mare a light push and a bit of blush on her face to make her get off her.

“Yes, you must be on your way my little ponys.” Celestia says once more, twilight sighs and starts to walk away from the princess. The pink mare giving her final wave to the princess, then bouncing her way towards twilight with a big grin on her face.

Pinkie was rambling to the purple mare who Was not listening to a word the hyper mare was talking about. Twilight was to busy thinking about the future, and what plain she wants to follow. She also had a lot of questions she wanted to ask the princess, twilight was cut short in her thought when she slammed her face in a door.

“AH!” Twilight falls back almost On the ground when two pink arms catch her.

“Man twilight, that's a door silly! You can't walk through it! Unless you have a type of spell to..” Pinkie says still holding the purple mare, who just gave a unamused look, which made the pink mare chuckle and let go of twilight. “Heh..sorry twilight” pinkie says giving a Awkward smile.

“Where even are we?” Twilight then asks but Before pinkie could awnser her a other mare comes out the door of the shop. She was taller then the pink mare and herself, she kinda intimated twilight.

“What in the hay!-..oh it's you pinkie pie.” The mare says rolling her eyes playfully, twilight backs up next To the pink mare who was bouncing with joy.

“Haya applejack!” pinkie says happily, the pink mare had a big smile on her face. “Whacha doing here pinks?” Applejack asks the pink mare as she steps out of the shop and closes the door behind her.

“didn't ya just go on ah mission yesterday?” The orange mare asks, giving pinkie a look that twilight can't explain. “Righty oh! I'm just going on another with my new friend here twilight sparkle!” Pinkie says jumping around twilight.

“Hm..well ah friend of pinks is ah friend of mine” applejack says walking up to twilight which made Twilight gulp out of nervousness.

“Nice ta meet ya twilight!” Applejack puts her hoof out, so Twilight could shake it.

“Yeah..nice to meet you too” Twilight says, she nervously puts her hoof on Applejacks who then began To shake fast and hard.

“It's good knowing pinkie here is gonna be in great hands! Don't ya think! But just so ya know she can be a hoofful ya here” Applejack explains while pinkie pie looks at some flowers getting Distracted. Twilight chuckles at Applejacks remark.

“You can say that again” twilight says with a eye roll.

Pinkie was talking with applejack before her and twilight had to leave, twilight was sitting on a near by table writing on some paper, her tongue Was sticking out as she wrote. That's when she felt a tap on her shoulder which made her jump.

“Uh..sorry there miss” a young voice said close to twilight. Twilight looks down to see a fillie who looks a tad Bit similar to the mare named Applejack.

“Oh..um it's fine.” Twilight says looking back at her paper, the fillie leaves. Twilight sighs out of relieve, twilight hates kids there way to much work. But just as twilight thought she was gonna be able to finish Up her writing, she heared a screech. Someone was dragging a chair on the floor and before twilight could see who it was she heard the fillies voice.

“Whata writing there?” The fillie asks the purple mare, grinning at her. With a sigh twilight looks at the fillie to respond.

“notes..it's been sometime since I left my lab and there are new buildings.” Twilight says sounding tired and a bit annoyed, the fillie did not catch up on the hint.

“Well ya came to ta right pony miss!” The fillie says with stars in her eyes, twilight felt a smile on her lips but quickly shook her head. “I've been here ma whole life! And i can Tell ya everything you want!” The fillie says proudly. Twilight hums and then sighs, she picks up her paper and looks back at the fillie.

“Go on..” the purple mare says looking at the fillie with a calm expression on her face, which made the fillie smile.

Pinkie just Got done talking with applejack and started to hop over to Twilight when she stops. Pinkie smiles when she sees twilight and applebloom talking, twilight was smiling brightly and focused on what applebloom was talking about. Pinkies checks stared to burn Slightly as she smiles at the purple mare. Pinkie shook her head at this and then took a deep breath then walks over to the two. She knew she had to tell twilight that they had to start going And she had to leave her knew friend, which Made Pinkie sad.

“Haya twi we should get going its about to get dark! And you don't want to walk through the forest when it's dark. Trust me.” Pinkie explains getting serious for a second which made Twilight confused at this. With a sigh twilight got up and put the papers away into her saddle bag.

“Well thank you for the uh..stories.” Twilight says looking embarrassed, applebloom gives the two Mares a sad look and gets up as well.

“Aw! Can't ya stay for a little?” Applebloom says giving them puppy eyes. “Sorry! No can do! We gotta get going!” Pinkie says with a smile and a bounce which Then made applebloom ‘aw’..