• Published 14th Apr 2024
  • 148 Views, 1 Comments

Featherless - FuzzyDuga



After a reported incident of two pets dead and one pony wounded, a reporter was sent from Princess Celestia to Ponyville to gain information from all sides. Interviewing friends and witnesses of the incident.

  • ...
 1
 148

Pinkie Pie

“No pony came to tell me until a day after it happened. I’m glad they told me don’t get me wrong, I just wished they told me smidge sooner. They told me a day after, it felt like they found me as fillyish, not telling me until I'm not able to do anything about it. As if I'd make the situation worse. I love my friends, I really do but this makes me feel a yucky way about them. I visited Twilight right after they said where she was being kept, Tartarus.

Poor Twilight, wish I could hug her, comfort her from that cage she’s trapped in. She told me her entire side of the story, I don’t know why no pony will understand. I don’t have much to say, I’m sorry I wish they told me more. I have seen Twilight, she’s doing her best, still plucking her wings out sadly because of all the loneliness and just anxiety of it all. That news may sound good or bad for some ponies.

I try to visit her often but everypony tells me not to, so I only visit her on holidays and celebrations. She really dislikes everypony by now, wish this tragedy would stop. I want things to go back to normal, please… I want my Twilight, I want my friends back.

Spike? He sleeps over sometimes, pretty positive he’s living with AJ now. I know if I were him I’d never have the strength to go near Twilight's family again.”