• Published 21st Apr 2024
  • 96 Views, 0 Comments

Just one Lonely little Changeling: Exploration - Kentavritsa



One lonely Changeling is plucked out from right under the very nose of her Queen. Placed in an unfamiliar local, will the changeling make it? What will she do, in order to blend in and survive? The Changelings discovers how to Stimulate the Girl.

  • ...
 0
 96

Exposure: 3

.

“Oh!!” I exclaim, just as I am reaching the door.

“You like?” she inquires.

“Just, just..” I respond, as I stop short of opening the door; “did you just insert a plug?” I inquire.

“Yes..” she plainly responds; “and I could adjust its size or remove it, as you please!” she continues, explaining.

“Oh.. oh.. oh!” I moan; “That is so awesome!” I proclaim, just a bit out of breath.

“Then..” she responds; “I could fill you up?” she inquires, asking for confirmation.

“Slow..” I respond; “but be very careful; not to push too fast, or too far!” I breathe.

“Yes…” she merely responds, as I can feel the plug slowly slide further in, into me.

“If this is an internal plug, you can’t detect, without trying to pull my panties of..” I ponder, as I enjoy the slightly added pressure applies evenly across my panties.

“Oh, oh..” I sigh, as I feel pressure applied to my mound, as well.

“There..” she suggests; “all filled up!” she supplies; “Comfortable?” she inquires.

“Uhm, yes..” I respond; “quite comfortable; if I could say so, myself!” I confirm.

With that, I subconsciously slide my right hand in under my skirt; sliding the middle finger over my mound, feeling the slit sliding over the finger.

“Squishy!” I respond, as I feel my flesh eagerly accepting the caressing touch I am applying.

“Wet!!” she suggests, snickering; “Success!” she declares.

I slowly withdraw my hand, but the sensation persists and I find myself flushed in response.

Only the suit prevents my blush to show on my face, as my skin remains a light skin-tone complexion.

“I think it is time, to head to the Girls’ Room!” she is suggesting.

“Yes, I guess it is!” I respond, as I am extending my right hand; pulling the door open, before I am walking out of my room.

The light pitter-patter of bare feet is heard, as I walk over the floor. I slowly, carefully close the door to my room behind myself; before I continue to walk towards the door to the Girls’ Room, which is my Destination.

I feel fairly comfortable, yet find myself a bit nervous and shy. Are my steps louder, than they use to be? But no, none is turning their head towards me. Maybe I am just imagining things?

As I am reaching the door, I extend my hand towards the handle and open the door with practiced ease; stepping into the small and cramped room, before I am closing the door behind myself.

First now, I realize I had forgotten to flip the light on; frantically putting an effort into calming myself down. I feel my right arm move on its own, extending towards the Light switch; the next moment, the Room is light. I can see everything, just as I had been expecting.

Everything is where I had been expecting. Well, why not? If they had not been, where I had been expecting them to be, I would have a very real reason to be scared, right now. Wouldn’t I?

Even if I am not the only one to use this facility, everything still remains in place.

I take the final step towards the Toilet, turn around and sit down; only taking the time to slide my skirt down, before I am opening the toilet in order to use it. I always close it, after use.

As I sit down, relaxing; I feel the smooth plastic, cold under my rump. Well, what had I been expecting? At least, it is a very familiar feeling.

Let’s have some fun!” she ponders.

“Oh.. oh!” I gasp, as I feel my anal plug slowly grow larger, slowly extending further inside.

As the Plug extends, it is opening up; I hear the noises, as I am relieving myself.

Now I feel the panties pressing over my mound, before I feel the pressure diminishing and hear the noise of the squirt.

“Aaaah…” I sigh, in content.

“I have you covered..” I hear her explaining; “no need to worry; I can handle this for you, you are still pristinely fresh!” she concludes.

“Ah, thanks!” I respond, as I am raising to my feet.

I turn around, flushing; before I am closing the toilet, turning to the basin. Now I turn the water on, washing my hands; knowing that if I did not, my mother would make a fuss and create a stink I don’t want to experience.

With my hands clean, I dry my hands of on my towel; before I start to focus on my make-up.

“You prefer to use the red lips-stick?” she inquires; “and the black mascara?” she continues.

“Pretty much…” I respond, quietly.

As I am ogling the reflection of my face, in the Mirror; I can see my Lips taking on a golden hue, glistering and glittering in the light in the small room.

“Whoa…!” I gasp in surprise.

Then I notice, how my cheeks are taking on a more subdued golden hue. Just like a Blush or Rouge, but Gold in place of the traditional red hue. Surprisingly enough, I find the choice bold as it may be; fitting me quite nicely, if I could say so myself.

“Eye-Lashes are black!” she states, firmly; “Long, glossy and curved up is the only way!” she then concludes.

“Yes..” I respond; “but, of course!” I agree, wholeheartedly.

Good thing, none is hearing us; I would never hear the End of it, and I doubt I could live it down in a Million years!” I ponder.

“We would not want that…” she suggests, with a quiet snicker.

“What we do want, is just a hint of glorious Gold to your Eyes!” she suggests.

I had never even considered Golden Eye Shadow; but the fact that I had never seen it in the store, just may have played into that!” I realize.

“Why should we let that get in the way?” she proposes.

“Yes, exactly!” I respond; “Why, indeed!” I conclude.

“Since your business here is done, it is time to step out…” she puts forth.

With that, I turn to the door, opening it; before I am stepping out of the small room, only switching the light out before I leave the room and close the door behind myself.

Guess it is time for breakfast!” I ponder.

I lift up my right hand, pinching my lower lip; only to feel the smooth surface, aside from the highly elastic rubbery skin covering my face.

The mirror had told me everything I did need to know; my face is fine, and my Make-Up is perfect for me.

With the subdued noises of the Pitter-Patter of my soft feet; I walk over to the stairs, before I continue down the flight of stairs to the ground floor.

“Good Morning, Sunshine!” Mum exclaims, as she spot me as I had just walked down the flight of Stairs; “Breakfast is served!” she points out.

“Thank you!” I exclaim, as I continue towards the breakfast table.

< --- --- --- >

Pass: Profoundly prophetic purple prose promptly proliferating profusely!