• Published 26th Nov 2012
  • 598 Views, 33 Comments

Breaking Boundaries - CDFA



Rainbow Dash unintentionally sparks a revolution against Celestia after partaking in lesbian actions

  • ...
24
 33
 598
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

Chapter 9. Took longer than expected due to life stuff happening, but it's here.

I kind of took the "bizarro" compliment and employed it into Ponyville to give it that sort of "off" feeling. I'm not ignoring the criticism though.

Hopefully my editor stopped worrying about my feelings and her lack of mentioning any of the past criticisms means I improved.

Commentary is still much appreciated, and I thank you for taking the time to read this.

U killed Fluttershy...: :fluttercry::fluttercry: I am so sad now :raritydespair::ajsleepy:

My OC Cloud Nova is a bit of a pyro( bet Douchelestia has laws on that, too) and he would probably be part of Luna's resistance. Very helpful, given the fact he torched a whole den full of Timber Wolves. I tend to come up with his story on the fly. Might actually write his story soon.

1911718

My reasoning for having them so apart and unconnected is to kind of make a statement about how religious ideals and moral beliefs can injure even the strongest of friendships and can break bonds that have been existant for years.

However, it's been a common complaint that this seems so out of character that it's AU quality, so I'll consider putting it in. I'm not sure how "just" of a cause my reasoning is, but it's what I've been basing the story off of, lol ouo.

Granted, it COULD be an Alternate Universe. It's supposed to be in the same canon universe, but the changes that Celestia makes and the effects caused by it throw it into a world of brokenness that is beyond recognition.

I'll sleep on it, but I'm leaning a lot more on the putting it in, since so many people have brought it up.

AU tags added. I was going to add it the day after the last comment was made, but I MIGHT have forgotten about it. It's all better now.

New chapters will be happening in a little bit. I need to discuss what happens after chapter 3B of BfR, and it's purplefire12's turn in Trying Love, so I can write more of this. Thank you guys.

Login or register to comment