• Published 26th Dec 2012
  • 561 Views, 14 Comments

A Friendly Visit - Haybales22



Fluttershy's cousin comes to town delivering feed and supplies for the animals and decides to let her introduce her to her friends. (First fanfic feauring my OC, Haybales, don''t laugh)

  • ...
5
 14
 561

Over-Exaggeration by Rarity

Deere rolled his eyes, "Can we go yet?" he called up the stairs. "In a second Darling?" Rarity called back. A plot formed in Deere's mind. "It's not nice to keep a prince waiting!" He heard a frantic scrambling and saw Rarity almost fall down the stairs, waering just a skirt and with mascara smears under her eyes. She straightened herself. "I did say just a second, didn't I?" Deere contained a smile, badly. He honestly couldnt remember why he had asked Rarity to take him on a tour of Ponyville. Then, they were off. Rarity did not stop talking the entire time. Going on and on about her friends, and about the rumour that somepony named Haybales was sleeping with somepony else named Big Mac. "Wait wait wait, did you say Haybales?" Deere had stopped dead in his tracks. Rarity flipped her mane, pleased that her rumour was gaining motion, "Yes Darling. Somepony named Haybales has been sleeping with Big Macintosh." She smiled. "And where does this "Big Mac" live exactly?" Deere bristled with rage. "Just down the road Darling, At Sweet Apple Acres. Hes my friend Applejack's brother. Speaking of Applejack..." She was cut off as Deere galloped down the road, determined to give somepony a piece of his mind.


Big Mac looked up from apple-bucking to see a strange brown pony galloping up the road, straight for him. "Can I help ya-" but his sentence was cut off by a carefully aimed hoof to the stomach. He fell to the ground, but was immediately surrounded by a green glow and flung high into the air. He was falling, and about to hit the ground, but was caught by the same green glow and hurled into trees and against the ground. "That was for sleeping with my sister!" yelled the pony *slam* "That was for being a scumbag!" *slam* "AND THAT WAS FOR SLEEPING WITH MY SISTER!!!!!!"


"WHAT THE HAY IS GOING ON!?!?!?" screamed Applejack upon seeing this strange unicorn, no pegasus, no ALICORN flinging her brother about like a small toy. "I-I-I...." Rarity burst into tears, "Oh Applejack, its all my fault!" Rarity ran off in tears, fleeing the scene with a destination set in her mind: She had to find Haybales and make this right.


Haybales was shaken awake from a lovely dream, by a unicorn she didnt really want to see. "Oh, its you Rarity. What do you want now?" Her answer was a combonation of sobs, names and "Oh Celestia I'm sorry"s. "Deere is here? Well, that was quick." She didnt expect her brother to be here so soon, he said he was going to walk instead of teleport like he usually did. "Wait, Whats happening?!?!" She flew out of her bed and shot out the door faster than a Wonderbolt. She flew faster than she had ever flown and saw the scene herself. Deere, whipping Big Mac, who was clearly unconcious and in pain, back and forth, Granny Smith and Applejack crying on the ground. She bolted straight for Deere and tackled him, knocking him over and plowing him into the ground, and otherwise breaking his concentration. Big Mac fell to the ground and Haybales began to pummel her brother. "That was for beating my colt-friend!" she screamed, *SMASH* "That was for interfearing with my life!*SMASH* AND THAT WAS FOR BEATING MY COLT-FRIEND!" and with one final smashe, Deere was out cold.

Author's Note:

Almost done, gotta shut down, new version tmr. SUSPENSE!!! Basicly Deere beats the celestia-loving shit outta big mac.