• Published 4th Dec 2023
  • 440 Views, 14 Comments

Fluttershy: The Daughter of Beauty - Big Imagination E



Fluttershy gets adopted by the most beloved princess. Snow White.

  • ...
8
 14
 440

The Village of Fairies

Snow White and Fluttershy kept on walking in search of a place to stay but so far they haven’t found anything. Then suddenly has they past through some bushes and trees was a village. But it wasn’t just any village. It was filled with all kinds of lovely fairies. Fluttershy loved how they dressed and looked. Funny thing is that they were the same size as them. Usually they were much smaller.

“Oh my. They look so beautiful.” Fluttershy commented.

“They sure do. Let’s see if they can let us stay.” Snow White said.

So the two headed into the village and the minute they did the fairies all looked at them curiously. Some of them were a little scared since they never saw a human before. But one fairy less scared than the others decided to get a closer look at them. She had blue hair and eyes and violet wing’s wearing a lavender fairy gown.

“Why if it isn’t the most beautiful and fairest princess in all the land! It’s an honor Snow White.” The fairy replied.

“You know her miss?” Fluttershy asked.

“Why yes. In fact everyone knows her. And who might you be little one?” The fairy wondered.

“I’m Fluttershy.” She answered quietly.

“Sorry I didn’t get that. What is it?” The fairy asked.

“It’s Fluttershy.” She whispered.

“Sorry her name’s Fluttershy. She’s just a little bit shy around new people.” Snow White explained.

“Oh well don’t worry. We ain’t gonna harm you. As a matter of fact we are all going to be sure that you are safe from harm. The name’s Violet by the way.” The fairy said.

“Oh well nice to meet you Violet. I was hoping you would be able to keep us here. Fluttershy would be scared if she got her.” Snow White replied.

“Who exactly?” Violet asked as the other fairies gathered around.

“My stepmother the queen.” Snow White answered.

And once they heard about the wicked queen, the fairies gasped.

“The queen? Oh dear we must keep you and your daughter safe. If the queen finds you two then all hope is lost.” Violet declared.

“But how can you help us stay protected from the evil queen?” Fluttershy asked.

“Simple my dear. We shall use our magic to make you into fairies. Then we shall make a vow to protect you from her at all costs.” Violet explained.

“That would be generous of you Violet. If that will help then by all means. Please do it.” Snow White said.

“No problem my dear. Fellow fairies! Use the magic to make our guests like us and protect them from the evil queen!” Violet ordered.

“Yes ma’am!!” The fairies said in unison as they waved their wands.

Then the fairies used their magic to transform Snow White and Fluttershy into fairies. Snow's dress reshaped into a fairy cream ball gown and so is Fluttershy. But her’s has a little green trimmings on it. Their wings are also different colors. Snow’s wings were pink and Fluttershy’s wings were a dark shade of yellow.

“Oh my. I look like a fairy now.” Fluttershy said as she flew into the sky. But came down to her mom after a second.

“Indeed you are my dear. Now we shall protect you and your mother from the wrath of the evil queen. Come with us. We shall get you a house to live in.” Violet said.

Snow White was happy that the fairies are willing to protect her and her daughter but Fluttershy was a little nervous.

“What’s wrong dear? You nervous?” Snow White asked.

“A little. Hope we will be safe from your stepmother.” Fluttershy responded.

“Don’t worry dear we will. Come. Violet’s waiting for us.” Snow White said.

Soon the two headed in the direction that Violet was heading and the animals were following them as the bunny hopped on Fluttershy’s shoulder and nuzzled her cheek. She giggled at that as she held the bunny. Wonder how it will turn out? We’ll soon see how.

Author's Note:

I know fairies weren’t in Snow White but it’s the only thing we were adding in there. Don’t worry. Prince Florian and the dwarves will appear.