• Published 4th Dec 2023
  • 441 Views, 14 Comments

Fluttershy: The Daughter of Beauty - Big Imagination E



Fluttershy gets adopted by the most beloved princess. Snow White.

  • ...
8
 14
 441

A Bond with the Prince.

A few weeks when by and Fluttershy's bond with Snow White as never been stronger than ever. She and Snow White had never been closer than ever. Since she found her in the forest things had turned around for her. But today Fluttershy was hanging out with the prince so she can get used to him. Now we see them camping in the forest.

"Excuse me um Florian?" Fluttershy said.

"Yes Fluttershy? Is there an issue?" Florian asked.

"No. But I was having bad memories from the last camping trip when my parents accidentally abandoned me." Fluttershy told him.

"Oh. You were still thinking about that?" Florian asked.

"Yes. And it upsets me when it goes in my mind." Fluttershy answered.

"Hey it's okay. You shouldn't keep thinking about what happened last time. And if I ever meet your old parents someday I assure you that they want you to be safe and happy. They may be worried about you but they want you to be happy nonetheless." Florian told her.

"I guess your right." Fluttershy smiled.

"In fact. I noticed that you have that bunny the other day. Do you like animals along with Snow White?" Florian asked.

"Oh yes. In fact I don't know if you know this but I have a connection with animals. Whenever I get close to an animal I feel safe and get understand what they feel." Fluttershy explained.

"I see. Well Snow White loves animals too. I think you and your mother have a stronger connection than most families have. You have a lot in common with her." Florian noticed.

"Yeah I do. We both like singing, dancing, loving on animals, and making new friends. So yeah I see why you think that." F!uttershy assured.

"Yes. And you know what? If I decided to marry your mother I think I be a great father to you." Florian said.

"Well if you do I be more than glad to have you as my father." Fluttershy smiled.

"I'm happy you think that. Well come Fluttershy. I best be getting you home to Snow White." Florian told her.

"Ok. And Florian? Thanks for spending time with me." Fluttershy thanked him.

"You're welcome Fluttershy. And your more than welcome to spend time with me anytime you want." Florian said.

The two smiled and continued walking back to the fairy village and Snow White saw Fluttershy and hugged her. She thanked Florian for spending time with her and he headed on home.

"Did you enjoy the company with him?" Snow White asked.

"I did mother. And don't be embarrassed but if he married you I would love him to be my father." Fluttershy told her.

"Aww well ain't that the sweetest thing I ever heard. Maybe one day we will be married. But for now I think we should get some rest. Tomorrow is a new day." Snow White replied.

So the two walked inside their house and rested up for the next day. Well that's all we have for this so join us next time when Snow White and Prince Florian get married and live happily ever after.

To be continued

Author's Note:

Keep on the lookout for a sequel in the future!

Comments ( 5 )

A few weeks when by and Fluttershy's bond Sith Snow White as never been stronger than ever.

Snow white is not a Sith.

11769717
Fixed it. I'm so sorry. I did not mean to say Sith.

11769717
That's what she wants you to think. Have you seen the evil in her eyes?

11769735
Your thinking of the Evil Queen. Snow White is not an evil being. She's a sweet person.

11769735
Have you watched Lydia the Bard's videos on YT?

Login or register to comment